More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by raiien raiien

What Does James Do?

Runs away to fight another day

James ran out of his own house, down the street and hid in the park.

He tried to collect his thoughts about what just happened.

After mulling it over for a while. He decides to wait it out and return home later to research how to transform back.

***

James went back to his house that night.

Chad was waiting at the door when he arrived.

"Hey Champ, forget something?" Chad remarks.

James glared at him, trying to reassert himself.

"Out of the way asshole. I need to find a way to transform back."

As James pushes past Chad he grabs a handful of his new feminine ass.

"I understand the rush. Especially after seeing how big my dick is, you don't wanted to be tempted to do anything..." Chad says.

"Great ass by the way, it might even be juicer than your girlfriends" he continues.

James' face flushed red at the comment.

James jerks away from him, sputtering as he tries to think of a comeback.

"T-the only huge dick here is your personality!" James shouts, cringing internally at the weak insult.

"Anyway, even in this female body I'm ten times the man you are." James barks.

"Name any contest, I'll beat your sorry ass in it. If I win, you transform me back." James challenged, sure Chad would cower from his bravado.

To James' surprise, Chad simply smiled.

"Okay tough guy, settle down there. But, I like the way you think. If I win, you do one favor for me. I'll even let you pick the content. Deal?" Chad says.

"Deal! I choose..." James thinks for a moment.

Then he exclaims..

What does James choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)