More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Impresting_ Impresting_

What's next?

Run out of time

Your brother opens his door and see you there completely naked holding his thong and his jockstrap. He burst out laughing.

“What kind of pervert comes into their brothers room to sniff his underwear?”

“Sniff your underwear?” You look down at your hands, and then back at him. You drop both pairs. “No I wasn’t... I didn’t... I swear it’s not what it looks like.”

“Save it for the neighbors.”

“The neighbors?” You say looking at him confused. He then comes at you grabbing you and putting you in a head lock. You struggle, but try not to make too much noise so your mom doesn’t hear and see you naked. He basically drags you to the door and pushes you outside. He then screams bye to your mom and then locks the door behind him.

He looks at you and starts laughing again as he walks to his car. You chase after, but by the time you get to him he’s already in his car. “Come on dude, you can’t leave me like this” His brother just shoots him a smile and starts to back up his car. You chase after as he backs up and then pulls away. You stop at the edge of the property. “Come on man!” You scream forgetting the environment. Just then...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)