More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rhetorical rhetorical

What now?

Run into your crush on the way to your next class.

You put the note in your pocket and grab your bag. You rush down the hall to your next class, Gym.

You're looking forward to it because you're expecting the class to break into groups. When this happens, usually all of the girls bunch into one activity and the guys into another; you like the opportunity to look at the girls' bodies when they're preoccupied with doing other things, not acting self-consciously the way they usually do. But also it's an opportunity to try and choose the same group as Alison, the girl you’ve had a crush on for the past 3 years. You're always eager to help her out on projects and such, but you'd like to be more. You've been working up the courage to talk to her for a while now, and wish that it were easier.

You're among the last of the guys approaching the locker room when a girl steps directly in front of you. You're a bit surprised to see that it's no-one other than Alison. "Hi David," she says, cheerfully.

You stammer a little. "Uh, hi Alison. W-what's up?"

Alison smiles at you. "I've been thinking lately about what a nice guy you are. You're always friendly to me, and you help me out a lot. And you're good looking, too," she says, bringing a delicate finger to your chest and tracing it downwards. You feel your heart begin to race. "You can be shy sometimes, but you're such a good guy, and I wanted to give you a surprise to show you my appreciation. And hopefully help you be a more confident man," she says, leaning in as she says 'man'.

She gasps gently just as she brings her lips to yours, and gives you a slow, gentle kiss. Her tongue darts out to taste your lips. Instinctively your tongue darts out to meet it, sending a jolt to your groin.

Alison backs away grinning, giggling. "I felt that," she says, looking to your crotch. "I love the way that boys respond to kissing."

You smile back, uncertainly. "God, that was great," you say to her. But you have no idea what she wants: does she want to go out with you, or did she just want to kiss you? What was that little speech about, anyway? "Um, did you just want to kiss me, or did you want..."

"Oh no, silly David," she laughed. "That wasn't my surprise! I have something much more exciting in mind," she says, her eyes shining as she looks to your crotch.

What surprise does Alison have in store?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)