More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Arko Arko

Oh no! What is Jack going to do?

Run for home

He quickly looked around, hoping that no one had seen him in his state. But to his horror, he saw a group of teenagers standing a few yards away, pointing and laughing at him, scrambling to get their phones.

“Did you see how tiny his dick was?” A red-haired girl called out.

He felt his face turn red with embarrassment as he tried to cover himself with his hands. Jake frantically searched for something to cover himself with, but there was nothing in sight. He could feel his face turning red with embarrassment as the teenagers continued to mock him.

“That's nothing to be proud of, mister.” The guy said, pointing his phone at him, recording everything.

“Oh my god! What an idiot!” the blonde girl laughed. “Put your clothes back on you perv!”

Angry at their lack of compassion, he momentarily thought about confronting them, but he knew that wouldn't go well. He had an overwhelming desire to run away, but he imagined the video of himself running naked through the town's streets, and the thought made him feel sick. Instead, he stood there, panicking, nervously shifting his weight from one foot to the other. Almost frozen and almost totally exposed, his mind went a mile a minute, each time concluding with a prayer that the witch would just come back and undo her spell.

“My god, this idiot is a real exhibitionist!” Said the girl with red hair. “Hey mister, we get it! Just go home.”

“Yeah dude, stop being such a freak.” The blonde girl chuckled.

With no clothes and his phone in his trouser pocket, he felt completely lost. He was completely alone in the middle of the night, and the witch was nowhere to be seen. With no other option, he took a deep breath and started to run away. He could hear the teenagers laughing and shouting behind him, but he didn't dare look back.

Jake felt totally exposed as he ran, his mind racing with thoughts of getting home, desperately clutching his junk with both hands.

He had never felt so humiliated in his life. He had always been a private person, and the thought of his naked body being seen by strangers made him sick to his stomach. As he ran, his mind raced to try and figure out a way to salvage the situation, but everything was out of his control.

Eventually, he made it back to his apartment, but upon reaching the communal entrance door, he realised his keycard was in his trouser pocket. Jake's heart sank as he realised he was locked out of his apartment building, still completely naked and .

He knew he couldn't just stand there and wait for someone to come by, so he began to frantically search for a way to get inside. But in the same moment, he heard his neighbour's voice.

Which of the nieghbours might see Jake?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)