More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BlackMonosh BlackMonosh

Who is your stepmom??

Rumi Mochizuki - your teacher

Rumi Mochizuki is your classmate in the loosest sense, since she is actually your homeroom teacher. Estimated to be around thirty years old, since she's not telling anyone her age and no one was stupid enough to ask, she has a strict no-nonsense persona that could possibly the reason for the reason for her being single up till now.

It's a pity, really. While Rumi has a slim and slender body, hence small breasts, her face, framed with silky black hair, is arguably among if not the most beautiful teacher in the school. Heck, even the younger ones couldn't compare to her. Maybe if they have more artists becoming teachers at your school, that fact could change.

As it is, your teacher is now your stepmother, and you're still having problem trying to imagine the expression she had on her face when your father and her had sex.

"Good morning Kira," she greeted you as you enter kitchen.

There, is an angel who had a beautiful smile on her face as she turned toward you, a tray of breakfast. Nowhere to be seen is the frigid expression that always marr that face of hers.

"I hope you like rice and miso,"

You barely hear her as your heartbeats thud loudly.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)