More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grayice Grayice

Rules? Or Main Characters?

Rules

Rules are as follows:

Readers may leave a comment suggesting something the main character might attempt. The writer will then roll a d100 and add any Libido points to that roll. If successful, then the suggestion will be followed. If failed, the main character will not act upon the suggestion. The writer will set the Difficulty based on the formula in the Rules. A critical success is possible with a roll of 20 or more above the Difficulty. In that case, the main character will do the action + something lewd of their own accord. A critical failure is a failure of 20 or more will result in a loss of Libido points equal to the formula in the Rules, and the main character might flee the scene.I'm

Each whisper receives an opportunity for a whole chapter. Writers might decide to combine whispers into a longer chapter . Should a writer take on a suggestion, they will make a d100 dice roll to determine the outcome. They will then add any Libido points accrued up to that point in the story to the roll.

D100 + X Libido = results.

If the result of the Die is higher than the Difficulty of the suggestion, then the main character will act on the suggestion. Each writer sets the DC for their own role, based on how outrageous the suggestion is, how willing the main character is, and taking into account any relevant considerations.

Something that might modify a suggestion could be: Main Character snaps a nude selfie and sends it to her crush. A relevant consideration might be, they are in a public monorail with no privacy. The Difficulty might be set at 85. Or, they are at home and have been edging for half an hour. The Difficulty might be 20.

Another modification might be the discovery of a kink. A kink adds a static +10 Libido modifiers to any roll involving that fetish. Perhaps early on in a branch, the main character is scared of walking into town wearing only a bikini. But later on, they discover an enjoyment for exhibitionism. From the discovery on, a modifier of +10 will be applied to any suggestion falling under exhibitionism. Similarly, a fetish adds +20. It is the purview of writers to assign any kinks or fetishes based upon their own suggestion.

Writers may entertain writing one or more suggestions in the same chapter if they can be tied together. An example of this might be: the Main Character flashes the classroom. And the Main Character blows the teacher in front of the class. Writers may also choose to write their chapter with no input from reader suggestions.

To Characters?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)