More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by coolusernamehuh coolusernamehuh

What Happens Next Weekend?

Rules of the Whittmen (Read if this is your first time)

Whittwomen

A Whittwoman lives to serve men; her husband (if she has one) in particular. She will do all the cooking, cleaning, child raising, and any other domestic tasks. They are also tasked with providing their bodies for men to use. They are to do whatever a Whittman asks as long as it is safe and during an allowed time, such as after gatherings.

When a Whittwoman turns 18, or as soon as she joins (if she is older than 18 and outside the organization), she is immediately placed in the singles room until she finds a husband. The "singles room" is a group that meets after every Sunday gathering. In here, husbands will choose a single to use for up to two hours. The single must perform any act the husband tells them too. Those who are not chosen are asked to go around the room and serve drinks, serve food, and clean up stains left during sex. This is one of three instances where a husband can cheat on his wife.

Singles lead relatively normal lives outside of the gatherings. They have jobs and live on their own. When they get married, they abandon their jobs and place of living to move in with their husbands. Whittwomen who are married never hold formal jobs. They may have hobbies if their husband allows, but no jobs.

Whittmen

A Whittman's job is to focus on his work. With a Whittwoman by his side he can accomplish much more than he could alone. He has no responsibilities outside of work. He can order his wife to do anything for him, provided it is safe. He can have her cook any meal, perform any domestic task, and perform any sexual act.

When a Whittman turns 18 he is tasked with finding a wife. He will select his wife from the "singles" room. When an unmarried man finds a "single" he is attracted to, they go on a "date" for a week. During this "date", a potential wife will audition her skills. If the man is pleased with her, then they will marry the following week.

Whittmen control every aspect of their wife's life. They choose what she wears, how she looks (hair color, nails, etc.), who she talks too, and what she does outside of the house. A husband may dictate that their wife gets enhancement surgery as well. A husband will decide if she continues her education. A husband decides if and how they will have children.

Children

Since there are roughly 2.5 Whittwomen to every Whitman, and since some of the Whittwomen aren't physically attractive, there are limits to how long they can be single. If they are single for more than 3 years, then they must become a mother or an aunt. An aunt is a woman who assists other husband/wife pairs. She can assist with certain tasks, such as transporting children, or they can assist with all tasks for a certain period. For example, if a wife becomes ill.

The other women become mothers. Many husbands want children but don't want them to damage their wife's body. A husband may impregnate a mother instead. This is the second instance where cheating is allowed. When she has the child, he can either raise the child with the wife or have the mother raise it. If he chooses the latter he must be financially responsible for the mother and child.

If a husband and wife raise a child to the age of 18 then they are rewarded if the children state that they want to join the Whitmen society. If they raise a boy to 18, then the boy may use his mother in the same way her husband does. This will happen until the boy finds a wife. This is the only time a wife may cheat. If a woman is raised to 18, then the husband may use his daughter until she finds a husband. This is the third instance that cheating is allowed.

Children cannot be exposed to any sexual act or any act that could be considered violent (spankings, etc.).

Miscellaneous

A Whitman may never divorce his wife. A wife may never divorce her husband. If a wife dies then the husband may begin looking for a new wife right away. If a husband dies then the wife will become a permanent single. She will be able to live in their house, use their belongings, and she will have her expenses paid for until she dies.

All women must use birth control unless their husband indicates they are trying to get pregnant, or if a husband is trying to get a mother pregnant.

Anyone may leave the society at any time with no negative consequences. They may never again re-enter though.

If asked to perform an act on the website, then a husband may cheat on his wife at that time. This is the fourth instance where this is allowed.

Husbands may not share their wives with anyone else. Wives have no say if a husband cheats and cannot retaliate if done in an allowed instance.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)