More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by huhwhatwhyreally huhwhatwhyreally

Does Troy follow her commands?

Rules of This Story

These are the rules of the universe that Troy finds himself in. If you are adding a chapter to the story, please try to stick to these guidelines.

  1. No one can die in this reality.
  2. No one has to eat or drink, but they can. If they do then they eliminate their waste like normal.
  3. Everyone in this universe is capable of feeling pain.
  4. No one can enter this reality and no one can leave it.
  5. Time moves as it does in real life.
  6. It is always the same temperature (72 degrees) and the weather is always sunny with clear skies.
  7. There is a night and day, sun and moon.
  8. Sleep is still necessary to function.
  9. The participants in Troy's reality are there because he was in love with each and every one of them at one time. His prior feelings never change.
  10. Amber must leave after a short time. She cannot come back.
  11. Troy can only ejaculate as much as a regular man in reality can. He cannot cum an excessive number of times per day nor can he shoot an excessive amount of ejaculate.
  12. Most of the participants in Troy's reality are rather empty headed (by design). Sophie though does have more substantial thoughts and feelings. While still being devoted to Troy of course.
  13. There are no superhuman powers. The same physical limitations apply in this universe as in reality.

The "Troy Wants " route is for more hardcore fetishes. In this route Troy refers to the harem as "bitches".

The "Troy Wants Pleasure" route is much tamer in nature. It is more about a man trying to recreate his fantasies and fulfill them. In this route Troy refers to his harem as "women".

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)