More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Await the next day?

Rules for writing chapters

Follow these guidelines and I will have no issue publishing your chapter!

  1. Keep the focus on the Futa//domination please. I totally understand if you want to do something unique and include it into the story in a creative way just make sure not to have it pull too much attention away from the plot.
  2. Here's a list of subjects I would like you to steer clear from.
  • Anything to do with feces, farts, urine, or vomit. (These disgust me VERY much but I'm not here to judge if you are into that.)
  • Stuff based around vore or giantess elements. I already made this mistake a while back but I recently deleted anything about that stuff in the story.
  • Actually to build off the last rule, don't include any fantasy elements such as creatures, technology, etc, that don't abide by the rules of our own world. (The obvious exception being the Amazon Milfs with massive cocks.)
  • Some other things that I don't want in this erotica piece includes: BBW/Overweight stuff, Elders in any sort of intercourse, Anything that doesn't abide by the CHYOA rules (Obviously).

I am totally fine if you're into any of that stuff but most of those subjects just aren't my thing or they don't work in the context of the story.

  1. Male on male action can happen as long as it's not just two guys going at it. It needs to be in a bisexual scenario. Some examples I can give include cuckold stuff, bi threesomes. Even then, it's not guaranteed I'll approve the chapter as I cannot stress enough how much the focus should definitely be on cocks, just not guy cocks.
  2. Grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes, and typos aren't a deal breaker (It would be hypocritical of me if it was because I make them all the fucking time). However, if your chapter is filled to the brim with these or if it's just straight up hard to read/unreadable, I will not publish it. If you were to go back and fix most of the errors afterwards then I'd be more than happy to publish.

I am very excited to see what people will come up with even if just a few people actually write chapters.

Thank you for reading!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)