More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 25 by TheFallacyGuy TheFallacyGuy

What is your final rule?

Rule #6: We need to move.

"We should probably move." you say.
"And you thought we were moving too fast." Olivia grins.
"Well, yeah, but if you are going to my hand, we might as well go all in." you rebut: "Go big or go home, right?"
"How many cheesy metaphors do you have in that beautiful dome of yours?" Vanessa teases.
You must admit, you'd expected a bigger reaction from the two.
"You guys seem weirdly comfortable with my relatively outlandish idea." you say confused.
"Well, yeah." Olivia answers: "You're you, honey. You don't do small. It would have been more surprising if you didn't have some sort of grandiose idea that needed to be fulfilled."
"I guess, we have gotten used to your overly dramatic antics." Vanessa adds: "Emotional outbursts, generous gestures, unconditional kindness, and direct-to-DVD-tier monologues are all just par for the course at this point."
Well... shit. Didn't expect that one.
"I guess, I have to try harder then." you laugh.
"Please don't." Vanessa chuckles.
"Yeah, things are good as the way they are right now." Olivia adds.

"So how about it?" you ask.
"How about what?" Ollie asks.
"How about moving?" you restate.
"Oh, that? Yeah, sure." she answers while casually shrugging her shoulders like the chairman for the apathy society.
"The space in the apartment does feel a bit cramped for three people, but can you afford a bigger place?" Vee asks: "We can live with the smaller living space if it means that you don't have to throw fiscal responsibility out the window."
"Don't worry. I can comfortably afford a bigger rent. I'm just happy that I finally have something worthwhile to throw money at." you smile.
"I'm just happy to have a roof over my head." Olivia jauntily exclaim.
"Me too. But I know, when our love has her mind set on something she feels would benefit us, there is nothing stopping her from doing it."
That is scarily accurate.
"You got me, but don't worry, Vee. We'll take it slow. We're not moving any time soon. I was just casually throwing out the idea. I'll have to take a look at the housing market, and my insurances, and yadda yadda yadda. I'll also need to know whether Ollie wants to go to college or not."

Ollie gets quiet all of the sudden. She is stuck in thought. A couple of seconds pass before she speaks up again.

"I don't want to leave." she says.
"What?" you and Vee ask in unison.
"I don't want to leave." she repeats: "I don't want to leave you guys. I need my sister. I need my girlfriend. I need you."
"Why do you think you have to leave?" Vee asks.
"Yeah, I thought we were going to settle for the university here in Madison. It's like twenty minutes away from here."
"But don't you have to live on campus? At least for the first semester?" Ollie asks getting a bit teary-eyed.
"For some colleges you do, but not this one." you answer: "You can still live here with us. I just want you to have something to do. Remember my first rule. I just want you to have something to do, and somewhere to belong to that isn't just this apartment."
"..."
"You don't have to make the choice right now, but we prob-"
"I'll do it."
"Do you want to? I don't want you to do it for my sake. If you don't feel you are ready, there is also next year. You've got plenty of time Ollie."
"No, I want to. I've been too dormant for too long."
"It's only been half a year, Ollie. You don't need to rush this."
"I know, Astrid, but I'll like to do it as soon as possible."
"Cool." you answer: "We'll need to get the papers ready. Can you help with that Vee?"
"Sure thing." she beams up: "I'm so proud of you, Ollie."
"Really?"
"Really."

"Then what about you sis?" Ollie asks.
"What about me?" Vee is very visually confused.
"Then what will you spend all of your newfound free time for?"
"Well, there is a lot of cleaning to be done." she states.
"There has to be more to it than that." you interject.
"No, really, I wouldn't mind being your little housewife." you both blush. Olivia snickers, trying to hold back from laughing. Calling herself 'little' is a bit funny and quirky considering she is half a foot taller than you and Ollie. However, there is another word that bothers you a little more.
"You say that word a lot." you state.
"What word?"
"Mind." you answer: ""I don't mind this.", "I don't mind that." This is not a question about being complacent."
"But I'm just happy to be here."
"Yeah, but that is a low bar to set. Oh, wow, moving in with me beat being on the street. Better call Ty Pennington and tell him to move that bus, because woopti-fucking-doo, what a makeover! I don't want your living situation to just be better than what it was before. I want it to be the best that it can be."
"I seriously love you." Ollie adds... in awe... you think.
"Love you too, bunnybread." you say in an over-the-top schmaltzy voice: "And I love you too Vanessa, and I want your life to be as close to perfect that I can make it."
Tears roll down Vanessa's cheek.
"Thank you, my love."
"Don't worry about it."
"I could maybe join a local soccer team." she ponders.
"Oh, you should totally join an arts club as well." Olivia exclaims.
"I don't know..." Vee trails off.
"I agree. You should totally do that." you concur.
"I'll consider it." she says looking down.
Success. Probably.

You spend a bit of time cuddling with the two girls in your bed. You kiss a bit swapping between the two girls.
"This still feels a bit weird." you state embarrassed.
"You'll get used to it." Vanessa reassures.
"Yeah, just let it happen. We're okay with it, and there is absolutely no reason for you to not be okay with it." Ollie adds.
"Yeah, you're right." you sigh.
"It does pose the question on how we are going to plan for..." Olivia theatrically pauses for emphasis: "friskier things."
Oh, shit, you didn't even think about that.

This might get real awkward.

Who steps up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)