More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kresreb kresreb

What Story would you like to follow?

Rudi & Mrs. Montanari (M/F, young M/old F)

Follow the tale of boy next door turned hunk and a neighbor's strange temptation.

Mrs. Debra Montanari stood uncomfortably in heels she hadn't worn in years, cleaning the glass of her display cases at the bakery. She'd only just put them on in anticipation of Rudi's arrival, but she already knew that she'd have blisters on her heels tomorrow. It didn't matter if her idea worked. She'd always had a thing for younger men, her second husband was 10 years younger than her at 35, but she had lost interest in him once he grew too comfortable with their relationship and softened up. She was always chasing the spark and fervor of youth, despite her aging body. The older woman had always had a near infinite supply of two things: work ethic and sex drive. The two fed each other. In her mind, it was not an unreasonable request to work hard all day and fuck hard all night. Her partners would always oblige her at the beginning of their relationship, but run out of energy in the end. Her past was full of disappointments, so she was always on the hunt.

The boy from down the street had grown into quite a handsome young man. When Rudi was just entering junior high he was a tubby little thing; he didn't find his growth spurt until he was a sophomore, but when it happened, it did him a great service. He gained almost a foot in height, and his new frame distributed the weight beautifully. Playing on the football team also helped his figure.

Rudi Webster walked down Main street towards the bakery, sweating in the dry afternoon sun carrying his pads and cleats in his duffel bag. His mother loved having one of Mrs. Montanari's apple cinnamon muffins for desert, so he dropped by every Friday to grab her a special treat. The muffin's were super affordable, and it made her day. He glanced at his watch and realized that the shop was about to close, he needed to hurry.

Now that little Rudolf was finally 18, Mrs. Montanari had been sending him the usual signals when he came by on Fridays, but he was not reacting the way he should. She refused to believe the boy was gay, being confident instead that he was oblivious to her advances because she was so much older than him. Rudi wouldn't be the first 18 year old that she had seduced for a one night stand, but every year it became more and more difficult. That's why she decided to visit the herbalist outside of town. She told the botanist of her concerns and she had a solution for her: a simple necklace with a charm. It wasn't much, but it's effects were unquestionable. Whenever she wore the necklace, she wiped 27 years off of her body. It took her a week to build up the courage to actually wear it in front of someone else.

She was just about to close up shop when her favorite regular rang the bells on her front door. She was wearing the necklace, still bent over cleaning the glass. She wondered if the boy would recognize her.

"Hey there sweetie," she said, "Here for your weekly muffin?"

How does Rudi react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)