More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

Ruby and Nora’s invisible adventure

“Did you seriously make me skip class for some dumb novelty gag item? ” Ruby asked. The leader of team RWBY was supposed to be in class right now, but she had told the rest of her team she was feeling under the weather. Normally she couldn’t afford to miss Glynda’s lectures, but Nora, the pink powerhouse of team JNPR, had convinced her to skip as she had found “the perfect pranking device” as she put it. While Nora was known to exaggerate, she was the only person Ruby knew aside from her sister that had the same love of pranks, and figured that if Nora said it was this amazing, one day of missed class wouldn’t hurt.

She was now beginning to regret that decision. The two of them were in team JNPR’s dorm, Ruby sitting on Nora’s bed while Nora stood in front of her, holding an old looking rusty spray can with the words “Invisibility Spray” written on it.

“Of course not, I made you skip class for the greatest novelty gag item known to all of Remnant” Nora said, holding the cam up above her head like it was some great treasure. “With this can the two of us will pull off some of the greatest pranks ever conceived”

“Nora, you know there’s no way that stuff works right? I mean, where did you even find that? It looks older than Professor Port.” Ruby knew Nora could be a bit of a ditz sometimes, but surely she wasn’t dumb enough to spend money on a scam like this.

“It’s a long and arduous story of how I came to acquire this, one I don’t plan on boring you with.” In Nora’s head the event replayed over again. She had seen the can through the window of a nearby pawn shop and couldn’t help herself. “And if you don’t believe this stuff is the real deal, I’ll prove it to you. Hold this for a second.”

Nora tossed the can to Ruby. Ruby turned the can over and examined it, trying to read the label on the back. Most of it had been worn away, but she was able to make out one phrase. ‘Stains fabric, keep away from clothes

“Nora clearly this is clearly just meant to be a prop. It’s probably just old spray pai-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” Ruby looked up to see that Nora had stripped her school uniform off, and swiftly covered her eyes, dropping the can.

“What? It says it stains clothes on the back, so if we get naked we don’t have to worry. And be carful with that, I only have the one.” Nora bent down to pick up the fallen can, disregarding her nudity entirely. “Now watch and be amazed as I disappear before your very eyes.” Nora said, before turning the can on herself and spraying. Ruby didn’t watch, too embarrassed to look at her naked friend.

“TA-DA!” Nora shouted.

Did it work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)