More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zozzon Zozzon

Who do you want to follow?

Ruby — First Time Little

For most people living in the colony, the little, adult baby lifestyle had been the norm for their entire life. But for some, it was a new experience, whether they had thought about it or not.

24 year old Ruby Rivers stood in front of the mirror, looking at what she was wearing: a light pink t-shirt, pink socks with a white cat pattern on them, and a thick white diaper between her legs. For most of her life, she never expected to be wearing a diaper ever since she was potty trained. But due to financial strain and high cost of rent, she was offered a job along with room and board from her aunt, the one with the infantilism lifestyle. With no other options, Ruby decided to take her aunt up on the offer.

She wasn’t expected to adopted the lifestyle and was reassured by her aunt that she didn’t even need to wear a diaper if she didn’t want to. But after a couple months, Ruby soon started to feel… different. While she got used to seeing others her age wear, using, and changing other’s diapers while also not having to act responsible all the time, she soon felt like she was an outsider. Even though she did make friends who were littles and hung out with co-workers, at times it felt like they were doing their own thing, leaving Ruby all alone.

While picking up groceries and her aunt’s diapers, Ruby got the idea to maybe try it out, just to see how it felt. This took about an hour of internal debating before she bit the bullet and got a pack of plain white diapers, a blank pink t-shirt and socks before she convinced herself otherwise. It then took some time for her to put the diaper on, being it her first time wearing one, and change into her new outfit. Now she was looking back at herself, trying to understand the feeling. Sure the diaper felt comfortable, though it felt loose in areas, but she also felt like she was exposing herself too much. Unfortunately, her pants were too tight to wear over the undergarment and she didn’t have any skirts to wear casually. There was still a lot of things Ruby needed to do and learn how to be a little. But it was gonna be a long, embarrassing road.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)