More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GreedDemon GreedDemon

Who are you and what kind of world are you in?

Ruby (Rwby) 99% female 1% futa, futa have special powers and seen as gods

Ruby from a stange dream where she was somekind of monster hunter and she was a normal female instead of a almighty futa. "Good moring Goddess" said three of Ruby's many servants bring her out of her thoughts about some silly dream. The servents in question were some of her top maids each wearing a reveling maid outfit of different colors giving easy access to to their breast and holes, a special rose tattoo that allows Ruby to control anything about them and each giving a special personality by Ruby messing with there minds.

The first is Yang in yellow her breast have been increased to be the size of her head and made as sensitive as her cunt and her rose tattooon her left breast. Yang's new personality made her afraid of everything especially her Goddess Ruby Yang will stutter when talking and her fear makes her even more obedient to her Goddess. Ruby loves to punish Yang for any little thing making her shiver in fear.

The second is Wiess in light blue her tattoo is right above her pussy her body was mostly unchanged petite body with B cup breast but constantly wet and unable to cum without her Goddess's permission with each day she doesn't climax her sensitivity increases currently at a month with no climax. Her new personality is utter devotion to Ruby Weiss worships the land her Goddess walks on and do anything if she can please her Goddess. Ruby love to ignore Wiess loving to make Weiss work harder to please her.

Third is Blake in black the cat faunus she has D cup breast her tattoo is on her right cheek and the only physical changes to her is she now has a long and thin cat tail and increased stamina. Personality wise she has none Ruby made her a living doll unable to feel any emotion well not on the surface inside is her original personality traped in an obedient shell. Ruby made her and several other this way to teach her and her small band of 'revolutionaries' a leason for thinking that females don't need to obey futa's Ruby quickly put a stop to their little group and trapped them in their own bodies. Most of them do grunt work but Blake the leader is now to serve Ruby personally.

They serve Ruby one of the few futas alive like all futa Ruby has special powers that can shape the world and those in it to her desire. She has a D cup breast and a footlong cock. She is currently naked wait for her slaves to dress her and start the day.

What is Ruby's morning like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)