More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by heavyhead103 heavyhead103

Only one thing to do

Rub one out to your little sister

The image of your little sister comes to your mind. She's a bit on the small side, standing at only five feet four inches and weighing just over a hundred pounds. In your mind's eye, she's on her slender knees in front of you, scowling at you with your dick only a couple inches from her face. You bring your index finger and thumb together to make a little, soapy ring. Putting your penis through it, you start to move your hand up and down.

"Open up," you imagine saying with a cocky tone. She complies making sure to bare her teeth in the process. The two of you don't hate each other, but you know she certainly feels superior to you. You then imagine grabbing a handful of her long blonde hair at the back of her head and roughly pushing her face against your body. Her eyes squint and her brows furrow as your dick enters her open mouth. You imagine her tongue swirling around the head of your cock before she gives it one long lick from the base to the tip in an attempt to finish this humiliation as quickly as possible.

"F-Fuck," you say out loud as you spray your load onto the shower floor. In mere moments you came to the thought of forcing your little sister to give you head. You imagine your load going into her mouth before she pulls her head back. However, the fantasy takes an unwelcome turn instead of ending.

"Pfft, that's it?" your imaginary sister says, your meager amount of cum in her mouth not impeding her speech at all. She then turns her head to the side and spits it out. "Of course your tiny dick shoots a tiny load as soon as it's touched." She then proceeds to reach down towards her own crotch. "This..." she says looking up into your eyes with superiority. "...is a real..."

You cut the fantasy there, shaking your head side to side, rapidly trying to think of anything else to stop that fantasy from continuing. The last thing you want to day dream about is your little sister having the opportunity to humiliate you by comparing dicks.

You look down at your now soft penis. How could your sister possibly have one bigger than yours. Your mom said futanari tended to have larger members, so it's entirely likely that Alice's is a similar size to your mom's. You begin to wonder how in a family where everyone probably has a large dick, you ended up with something the size of a finger.

Not wanting to dwell any longer on how genetics can be so cruel, you quickly finish up in the shower and throw your clothes on before rushing down the stairs to breakfast.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)