More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ThisRascal ThisRascal

Who's booking?

Roxy, 22

Roxy is a fresh college graduate. She graduated with a bachelors concentration in film studies and practical effects.

It was a grueling four years for her, but now that she has worked her butt off, she's decided to opt into an all inclusive style hotel getaway. A fully paid treat from her family for graduating. A fully paid treat for her to lavish in by her lonesome.

She was even more excited to learn she'll be hoofing it on her own. She commuted from home to college to pinch as many pennies as she could and had gotten a little pent up from the constant exposure to her parents. So, not having to worry about school and your family watching over you in a relaxing setting was a dream come true for Roxy.

But did she know what type of hotel was Spooky Island? We don't think so. Her parents picked the place for her. Her only input into the matter was picking a fancy all inclusive style hotel, so she digressed at the fact it was entirely free.

Her parents took this input and coupled it together with some recommendations from an on-the-outs couple that put themselves back together at this very hotel. They raved its relaxing vibe, and overall inclusivity. You never needed to leave the place for anything, including entertainment. Thus, they thought it a great place for their daughter to destress and rebuild herself up from constant pressure that came with finishing college.

Roxy was sure in for a treat. Maybe she'll be freaked out by the information included in the waivers she would have to sign... But that is for the concierge to handle! Mwhahahaha!

Paperwork!? How cruel...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)