More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SquashedFlat SquashedFlat

What Does The Day Bring?

Roxxie Roo's Back In Town!

"Tex. We've got a problem." April said, coming through the door of the sheriff's office and clipping on her badge and her gun. Texas raised an eyebrow and looked up from her paperwork at her panicked protegee.

"What's up, April?" She asked the fox, who took a deep breath and sighed.

"Roxxie's back in town."

Texas's brow furrowed. Suddenly the day was getting complicated. Roxxie was her oldest and most hated enemy, an eight-foot tall kangaroo bandit who was constantly accompanied by her massive, smelly horse, Butterscotch. Texas had gone head-to-head with her more times than she could count, and win or lose, Roxxie was always a tough foe.

"Fine then. Ah know where her old hideouts are, an' she's a creature of habit. I'll check them out one by one until ah find that varmint." Texas said, standing up and grabbing her revolver from the desk.

"Uhh, there's one other thing, Tex... They're moving a shipment of gold out of town today by coach... If there's any target she'll go after, it's that... So, where do you think she'll be? Her hideout, or the coach?"

Well?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)