More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by falconz499 falconz499

Who’s story do you want to read?

Roxi, Jill, Tara and Finley Vs Ford, Daniel, Gavin and Fred (Strip Beer Olympics)

The Anthem blared over a small portable speaker that had been brought out for the occasion. The two teams stood in lines saluting a tiny flag that had been duct taped to the small balcony that was currently above them. On said balcony stood 6 people. 3 guys and 3 girls. 1 of each dressed in cheap referee costumes. The other 4 in makeshift togas. The girls in blue, the boys in red.

The below them stood the two teams of 4. Guys vs girls. Similarly they wore colored togas to indicate their side. As the song ended the two teams cheered as two people on the balcony stepped forward. A beautiful brunette girl and a very attractive tall man. The guy spoke first.

“Contestants! Welcome to the 10th annual Alpha vs Sigma Strip Beer Olympics!” He cried out to the mostly empty backyard. “This is a time honored tradition between our Fraternity and your Sorority. And I would like to thank as is tradition, the members of each Junior class for volunteering to participate. I’m sure you all know the rules by now, but just in case to recap…” he stepped aside for the brunette to take over.

“The rules are simple. We will start with 4 events. A chugging contest, a beer pong tournament, a game of Beer Die, and a full team game of Flip Cup. Once the event is over the winning team will pick one member of the losing team to strip. Once you are picked to strip you have to get naked and stay naked until the end of the Olympics. After the four events are over if there are still clothed members of either team, the winner of the last event will pick the next event to play. We will play until one team is completely naked. The first team with all 4 members naked is the losing team. The winning team will get redressed. Then all of the remaining members of each of our organizations will join us. They will be kept unaware of the happenings until they join us. The losing organization will then join their fellow members in being stripped down and taking the lap of shame. We will then have the victors party.” She gave a broad toothy smile as she reached her last part, “Then as our Alpha Brothers know very well having lost the last three years in a row… the losing team will party with the winning team… still naked.”

The 8 contestants stood at the ready. They all knew the rules. And what was at stake. The girls eager to preserve their dignity and their winning streak. The boys? They were just eager to see the girls strip… and hopefully a lot more than the 4 next to them.

“With the rules read I turn the proceedings over to our unbiased, and unaffiliated refs for this evening.” The guy said gesturing to the two others in the stripes.

The male ref held up his hand “I now pronounce these games… Open!” And with that the female ref blew her whistle.

What’s Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)