More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

Who is it?

Roxanne Woody, your ex-girlfriend

Roxanne stares back at herself in shock, while Nina stares back at herself in shock. They both turn to face the mirror, and as they look at themselves, they faint to the floor. Quite a few moments pass before one of them wakes up. "Nina" is the first one to awaken. She sits upright, and looks at everyone gathered around her and "Roxanne." Everyone has a concerned look on their face.

"Jimmy, what's going on?" she asks. "Why am I in a wedding dress? Why don't I look like myself?" She looks over at her own body laying on the bed beside her.

James sits down beside you. "You must have hit your head harder than I thought, babe." He looks you over with concerned eyes. He holds up his hand in the Vulcan salute. "How many fingers am I holding up, Nina?"

"That's not very funny, Jimmy! I'm not Nina, I'm Roxanne. I'm supposed to be in that body right there. Remember? You always liked my curly red hair, and how soft my pubic mound is."

Everyone in the room gasps at the mention of your pubic mound. Even James's face turns red.

"Honey, will you please quit joking around?" he pleads with you. "You're ruining the happiest day of our lives. This is no time for joking. Unless you don't want to marry me?"

It finally dawns on you what has happened. Somehow or another the shattered crystal globe laying on the floor must have had something to do with transferring your essence into Nina's body, and Nina's into yours. This would be a perfect time to exact on the woman who stole Jimmy from you. For all anyone knows, you're her, and she's you. "You're right Jimmy! I'm sorry. That was very cruel of me. I apologize everyone!"

The people who were gathered around you start to disperse, and leave the room. All except Jimmy. "So you're okay now? Still want to marry me?"

"Oh, more than anything Jimmy!" You lean in and kiss him full on the lips. "But there's something I've got to do first. I need to talk to your mom alone."

"My mom?" Jimmy asks, totally puzzled.

"It's personal. It's a woman thing."

"Ohhh! Okay!" Jimmy says, trying to be understanding.

"Well, can you go get her for me?" you ask with a sweet smile.

"Of course honey! I'll send her right up!" Jimmy then leaves you with your passed out body laying beside you.

You smile to yourself as devilish thoughts of enter your mind. You gently slap your body's face, trying to wake it up. "Come on bitch, wake up!"

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)