More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 232 by airwreck airwreck

That's the end of the original storyline, but feel free to contribute if you'd like to see it continue. What do Ian and his bosom buddies get up to next?

Round three.

The details of what happened next was a bit of a blur. I recalled the four women bursting into the bedroom drunk on wine and lust. My wife almost had to beat them back to prevent them from ravaging me like a pride of hungry lionesses.

"Girls, we're lucky that Ian has gotten hard so fast after cumming twice," Elizabeth scolded them.

"He has always been virile," Amy chuckled.

"I need the stamina keep up with you girls," I smiled back.

"We need to ration him between the five of us!" Elizabeth reminded everyone. As my wife she decided to take control since she was the one who gave us permission to wind up in the situation where most men would give up their left nut to be in. Not wanting to be left out of their share of cock the girls did not protest as they sat around me on the bed.

I did not feel used like a sex toy as the girls discussed how to divide me up because these were my five best friends -- who just happen to be beautiful, busty women, mind you. I loved them all equally. If we had lived in some exotic country where I could have married them all, I would have done so in a heartbeat. But reality forces us to make hard decisions in life and I chose to spend my life with Elizabeth with no regrets.

"Honey," Elizabeth said in a higher pitch voice than normal when she really wanted something from me.

"Yes?" I replied, wondering what she had in mind.

"We're going to fuck you one at a time. Can you stay hard that long?" she teased with a mischievous look in her eyes. Elizabeth was far from a prude but she rarely used the word "fuck," preferring "sex" or "making love" since she felt the former lacked any emotional bond a couple should have.

"I'll try." I wish I could cum in each of them but I was already pushing my luck being hard already. Then again, it wasn't that difficult with five gorgeous women with huge breasts rubbing their soft bodies against me.

"You have to because I'm going to fuck you last," Elizabeth laughed.

Who was first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)