More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LunarEmbrace LunarEmbrace

What do you do?

Roshambo

You decide you're going to convince Alex to let you hit him by playing roshambo. It won't be hard to set up a situation where you can bring it up.

You come up with your plan. Because Alex is rather lazy, he is almost certain to stay in his room until he really needs to pee. You wake up early and put on a cute black skirt and a white crop top, then wait behind your door for him.

It didn't take long before you heard him get up from his bed. You tense up in preparation as he could faintly be heard getting dressed. Just as you heard him grab his doorknob, you shove open your door and run to the bathroom, perhaps a little too boldly.

He obviously notices you as he's entering the hallway, and calls out in desperation once he sees you about to occupy the restroom.

"Lucy please, I just need to pee. It'll take like 20 seconds I swear."

You pretend to think about his proposal and look over your shoulder, brushing your long hair back.

"Can't you hold it in for a few minutes? I'll try not to get too distracted."

You smirk as you say this, he knows you always occupy the bathroom for way longer than you need to, and is certain to try and make a deal with you.

"Definitely not, I can't wait that long." He walks up to you.

You're going to offer rock paper scissors to resolve it, and hope he's so he'll just accept any conditions offered.

"Fine Alex, here's the deal. How about we play rock paper scissors over this. If you win, you get to go first. If we tie, then I'm going in like I was about to. If you lose, I'm going to punish you for wasting my time."

"Punish me? You don't have any authority over me, plus I'm way stronger than you anyways. The only punishment you could give is hogging up the toilet for no reason, which it seems you're going to do anyways."

He is clueless, but you notice him getting a little anxious, probably from his bladder, so you go ahead and blurt it out.

"If you lose, I'm gonna kick you in the nuts."

He looks down at your bare feet and covers his groin as you scrunch your toes up. He basically has .

"Fine. Let's get this over with."

What do you play?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)