More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

What's next?

Rose the rogue!

Rose was a wandering rogue. Having grown up in an orphanage (and dubbed Rose due to her bright red hair) She had been thrown into the without family or stability. to make her own way she began stealing purses and wallets at a young age. An older member of the thieves guild noticed her talents and took her in. Soon rose was trained in the arts of grifting, thievery, swindling and crime. She was also trained in combat, skilled with the twin daggers she wore.

Soon rose was a beautiful young woman. With shocking red hair, fair skin, and a lithe fit body she could easily seduce almost anyone required, man or woman. She wore many disguises over the years, but most often could be found in tight leather pants with tall boots, a flowing white blouse and a belt lined with lock picks, hidden blades, poisons and more.

By the time Rose was 20 she had a reputation among both the thieves guild and the police. She was wanted in five kingdoms, and had earned and lost a half dozen fortunes. She had seduced nobles, conned merchants and even stolen from royalty. Rose had known only success in her time, and had the brash confidence of undefeated youth. Little did she know that she would soon face defeat unlike anything she'd ever imagined...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)