More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by FreeAsInFreeUse FreeAsInFreeUse

What's next?

Rose gets used to getting used

For the rest of the week, I barely got to see my daughter. Becoming legal meant that at least for the next month, Rose was going to be the prime target of every randy dude in the neighbourhood. Although most wouldn't freely admit to it, every man more or less kept tabs on teen girls around them and knew when they would become legal, so Rose was definitely on countless "wishlists" whose authors were now slowly getting around to adding her to their collection.

There was no point in waiting for her to come home at agreed-upon times, as she would constantly be stopped and used whenever went outside. Every morning, she would leave the house, bubbly and excited, freshly showered and wearing clean clothes, and every night, she would come crawling home, happy but exhausted, her hair sticking to her face, her clothes ripped and stained, her pussy and asshole bruised and red, coughing up cum. One morning, after she hadn't come home at all the night before --- we had simply assumed she had been kidnapped and taken to a frat house to be used as fuckable furniture for a weekend or so, which happened all the time --- my wife actually found her sleeping peacefully on our doorstep, having passed out there before she even had the chance to ring the doorbell. A number of people must have seen her there over the course of the night, as she was covered in multiple loads of relatively fresh jizz, but they had had the courtesy not to wake us simply because our little cumrag of a daughter was spending a mild summer night outside on our front porch.

When she was at home, there was basically no point in keeping our front door locked --- all day and all night, men of all ages with boners of all sizes would wander in and find their way upstairs to Rose's room, where most of the time she would already be waiting, bare bum and shaved cunt exposed for them to have their way with.

As the days turned to weeks, the novelty of being the neighbourhood's newest cumslut wore off slightly, and things began to normalise a little. Don't get me wrong: Rose was still having countless cocks crammed inside her orifices every day, as she should, but the initial rush subsided as people got used to having her readily available to them, and other fresh-faced girls in the area turned legal.


It was a lazy Saturday morning in late summer and I was lounging around in the living room. Nat was gone for the weekend to catch up with some friends on the other side of the country, and I had nothing to do.

I was absentmindedly flipping channels, only stopping occasionally to appreciate the cut-out crotches on the newscasters, when Rose strolled into the room, her mouth wide open in a lazy yawn.

She was wearing a loose tank top and nothing else. I glanced up at her shaved little pussy, her perky nipples poking through her top, and her bleary eyes, and smiled at her. She gazed back at me, evidently still half asleep, and ran her hand through her tangled, red, bed-head hair.

"Another sleepless night, hun?" I asked and patted the seat on the couch next to me. She snapped out of her stupor and slumped down beside me, resting her head on my belly and angling her naked legs over the back of the couch.

"No, actually. I think this is the first time since I became legal that I've had an entire, uninterrupted night of sleep to myself." She yawned again. "Well, except for the three guys who came by just now and woke me with their prodding. I wouldn't have minded sleeping in a little longer."

Looking over my half-naked daughter, I could now see that there was a thin trickle of cum slowly leaking out of her raised cunt, oozing lazily across her belly, where she absentmindedly toyed with it and herded it all into her belly-button. She dipped a finger into the small pool in her navel and deposited a dollop on her cute little button nose.

"I think I'm slowly getting used to it, Dad. The whole free-use thing."

"Are you sad about that?"

"No, not really. I was afraid that it would get boring after a while, but it's not that. At first I was super excited, just buzzing with anticipation at every new cock that was pointed my way, but it was also really, really exhausting and so much to take in at once. Now that it's becoming more normal, I feel like I can actually enjoy it more, and honestly the realisation that I will be a cumslut for the rest of my life is only just now sinking in."

"That's great, honey. I'm happy for you. I'm glad you had a good cumming of age."

"All thanks to you, dad!! That blowbang you and Mum organised for me ... I'm still thinking about it. They fucked my face so hard I thought I'd pass out, but they were so gentle about it. Seriously, I couldn't have wished for a better induction." She beamed up at me.

"Anything for my little cocksleeve-in-training, you know that, Rose." I gave her a kiss on the forehead. "So, any plans for today?"

Plans?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)