More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Baranda Baranda

Which company will you be interning with?

Rose-blossom All-girls school

You opened your email titled: Internship Notification

Dear Alex,

I'm Dr. Ryan, headmistress of "Rose-blossom All-girls school" in Mooreville, a small town in the far countryside. For nearly 70 years our school educates students from all over the country to be the young girls our country needs.

Each year our school offers a few internships to promising students, so they could experience what it's like to be a teacher.

I had checked your background and experience and have seen that you would be one of these promising students. So I'm offering you the internship of an assistant teacher. As such you'll support one of our teachers.

Further we offer each internship, when they do a very good job, a full teaching license, which allows them to become a real teacher afterwards. That's something just we at Rose-blossom All-girls school can offer, elsewhere you would have to go the proper way through college.

On 1st June at 8am a bus will pick you up at your school. As the school in far off in the countryside, please bring a suitcase with all the things you need with you. The internship will last for 6 months until 1st December.

Also note that communication with your family and friends is barely possible. There is no mobile reception and the usage of internet is only granted for good work.

Signed

Dr. Ryan, headmistress

-

You looked at the email surprised by it. You, doing your internship as an assistant teacher? Your grades were pretty average, nothing that should have qualified you for it. And what was it about barely being able to communicate with your family? Was such a thing even possible in these days? Well, at least you would be surrounded by a lot of girls for six month.

....

On the morning of 1st June you left your home with a big and full suitcase. Your mother drove you to your school, where you were about to be picked up. You still wondered why you were picked for the internship.

Did anything happen while you waited?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)