More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ninj8 Ninj8

Who’s bodyparts come to life?

Rose and her Seductive Feet

“UGH, I can’t believe he kicked me out OVER HIS FEET!”

Strong winds and heavy rain pelted Rose’s rain-jacket as she hurried down the dark suburban street. Her tight blue jeans & converse shoes were utterly drenched as beads of rain caught on strands of her long brown hair as they fluttered out of the hoodie, almost like they were mimicking the movements of the sidewalk trees.

“And OH NO, it wasn’t up for discussion. What a load of bull...”

Each step was becoming more and more uncomfortable as Rose could feel the water building up in her shoes, her feet squelching from every movement. If they could talk she was certain they’d berate her and be gasping for air.

”Why can’t anyone understand my love for feet...?” Rose thought.

Despair slowly started to take over her mind. She’d always tried to do right by others, lend a hand wherever possible, sacrifice everything to get to where she is now. And yet? In all that time she just couldn’t find someone that was on the same wavelength as her. Someone that would let her appreciate the intricacies of their feet the way she does.

Perhaps it just wasn’t meant to be.

Rose sighed and stopped walking, conveniently right in front of what appeared to be an abandoned antique store. The wind blew the unsecured door slightly open, almost as if it was inviting her in. And it was a tempting invitation as her home was still twenty minutes away. Deciding she was tired of being wet Rose stepped toward the building and slipped inside.

“Wow...”

The interior wasn’t great on the eyes. It had a distinctly rustic vibe except all the wood had deteriorated, and what little furniture remained was just a broken mess. It wasn’t much, but it’ll do.

Oddly, despite there being no distinct light source the room was decently lit. Better yet, the heavy rain outside was nothing more than a light drumming on the roof and the occasional drip of a leak. Rose was none the wiser as her eyes glazed over every corner of the room, eventually landing on what looked to be a full-body mirror that remained intact. It looked out of place, as even from a small distance it looked too clean to have been left in the building for all this time.

Curiosity took over Rose as she navigated her way toward it, avoiding piles of rubble and bits of broken glass along the way. She waved a few cobwebs away before finally reaching her destination.

Unzipping her jacket and throwing back the hoodie, Rose looked over the mirror. It’s gold frame was polished, and the glass didn’t have a single scratch. Her eyes then turned to her reflection. Her brown bangs were mostly dry as her jacket saw to that. The same could be said about her whole upper half as her plain white shirt, clinging to her generous breasts, was completely dry. But then the lower half was wet to the bone.

Conclusion? She was a mess. A stark contrast to the mirror that stood before her.

Still staring at herself Rose frowned as she mused, “I just want someone to accept me for who I am... is that too much to ask for? Like, yeah. I’m into feet of all things but that’s not a big deal, right?”

Rose waited for a response that never came as her reflection gave the same lonely stare.

She closed her eyes and groaned in frustration, “I wish I could get a pair of feet that would just smother me!”

crack

Rose’s head shot up. The mirror now had a giant crack across the glass. Startled, she slowly approached the mirror as a small gust of wind seemed to be emanating from it. Suddenly the cracks started spreading, each one splintering from the rest and covering more and more of the glass. She raised a hand out and spotted at the last second that while she wasn’t smiling, her reflection was. Nor was her reflection wearing any footwear as it’s toes wiggled around freely.

To say the sight spooked her would be an understatement...

One final crack was all the warning Rose received as the fractured glass fell to the ground with a resounding crash, leaving just an empty gold frame hanging on the wall. Once the dust had settled, the room fell into silence.

“...okay wha-“ was as far as Rose got before a strong gust of wind suddenly shot out from the broken mirror, causing her to lose her balance. She shrieked, hitting the ground and covering her face when, just as fast as it started, the wind suddenly ceased.

Taking a moment to regain her senses Rose lowered her hands and took a few deep breaths,

“Okay Rose. You’ve definitely overstayed your welcome. Time to leave...”

She sat up, brushing the dirt and glass off herself before getting to her feet, grabbing her jacket, and making way for the door.

Each step Rose took felt odd, as if her feet detested the idea of being on the move. They began to feel numb the moment she set foot outside, the severe rain not having calmed down since she entered the building as it immediately blasted her jacket once again. Rose could feel her toes start to twitch like they were trying to stretch her damp socks away, and registering it as a sign of sickness she picked up the pace, breaking into a light run.

Surprisingly Rose made it home in only a matter of minutes. She stormed through the door and immediately went to her room stripping herself of her jacket and kicking off the shoes followed shortly by peeling her moist socks off her tired feet, an act that caused her feet to stop twitching as they loosened up. After a few minutes she had dried herself off entirely and gotten into more comfy clothing, namely just a pair of panties and a baggy shirt. And as she walked around she deduced that her family was out as not a soul responded to her presence.

Stepping into the lounge room Rose scanned around. The couch sitting in front of the TV looked to be the best choice and so she flopped herself into it, letting out a long and audible sigh. She felt the room’s soft and fluffy rug underneath her toes and proceeded to gently rub her feet against it, causing a smile to form on her face as she stared into the ceiling.

That’s when her toes started to twitch again as this time her feet scrunched her soles.

“God... my feet must be getting cramps from being wet for too long, huh?”

Being of a gymnast background Rose was more than easily able to bring her feet to her face, turning her legs so the soles faced her. She’d never really looked at her own feet up close as her interest lied in other people’s feet, a fact that was about to change...

The moment Rose pulled her feet in front of her they stopped responding to her commands.

“Wha— huh?”

It wasn’t like she lost complete feeling in her feet as Rose could definitely feel her warm breath hitting her soles, rather she literally just couldn’t move them no matter how hard she tried or concentrated, and it almost seemed like her feet were staring right at her mouth. Rose watched as her feet turned toward each other, slightly shifting in place as if they were somehow communicating. They slowly began spreading their toes without her input, turning back toward her and showing themselves off with some waves before repeatedly scrunching her toes and spreading them out again. Their strong aroma hit Rose’s sense of smell like a bullet as she recoiled away from them, a reaction that seemed to please her feet as she could have sworn she saw what looked to be a smile etched across both her soles.

“What in the...”

Suddenly Rose’s feet shot forward, taking her completely off guard. They pushed themselves against her face rubbing their soles over every inch as she fought back with her hands, their smell even stronger than before.

“EW, WHAT IS THIS!? FUCKING STOP!”

Despite her protests she couldn’t help but think about the softness of her soles, and how her feet running their toes across her face felt like mini massages. Yet she detested their advances and watched as her foot then positioned itself so her nose was nestled between it’s toes forcing her to smell nothing but it’s scent, while her right foot, seeing an opportunity, jammed its toes into her mouth as she complained.

“MMMMPH!”

The tinge of salt from her feet met her tastebuds as she grabbed them by the ankles, trying with all her might to pull them away from her face. Unfortunately for Rose her gymnast training made it so her lower-body strength was leagues ahead of what her arms were capable of. So any attempt she made at freeing herself from her feet proved, more than anything, futile.

Rose’s right foot continued its on her mouth shoving it’s toes even further down her throat, even taking the liberty of trapping her tongue between each of its toes in a means of licking them. Rose herself could hardly believe that she was being subjugated to worshipping her own feet, by her feet.

Rose was on the verge of giving up when suddenly her feet pulled themselves off her face. Seizing the opportunity she coughed the salty taste of her foot out of her mouth and gasped for fresh air, but no matter how much air she took all she could smell and taste was her feet.

“You almost killed the poor girl...” A new female voice mused without a hint of concern in their voice.

“Hey, don’t blame me. Technically she asked for it~” Another female, and this time sultry voice rang out in response.

Normally Rose would have jumped at the sound of someone’s voice but all she could feel was anger at the two women in the room, that somehow her to worship her own feet. Wiping the remaining spit away from her mouth she looked up to give the women a piece of her mind, only to immediately shift from anger to utter confusion in less than a second. Rose now found herself staring at her own two feet, as they smiled at her.

Literally smiled, with a set of feminine lips and pearly teeth on the sole of each foot.

“Damn it felt good to finally have a tongue around my toes!” Rose watched as each word emanated from her right foot’s new mouth.

“Mhm~ you’re telling me... I was having just as much fun watching~” her left foot licked it’s lips.

Rose was at a loss for words “...what the fuck is going on?”

Her feet inched toward her,

“You’re getting exactly what you asked for~” they said in unison.

“I-I what?”

Her right foot smirked as her left foot cleared its ‘throat’ and in a nearly pitch perfect mimic of Rose’s voice, said “I wish I could get a pair of feet that would just smother me!”

Rose’s heart dropped, “The mirror!?”

Her feet cheered and clapped themselves together, “Yup!”

“So the mirror had magical properties and cursed me with demons that live in my feet?” Rose asked cautiously.

“We’re not demons idiot! We’re just a pair of regular feet, but we can talk! And now we can smother you with our super soft and sexy soles!” Her right foot exclaimed, staying true to it’s word and caressing Rose’s cheek before giving her a peck to-boot. Her foot quickly leaned toward her ear,

“Not like you could stop us now~”

Rose’s left foot moved into her view,

“You wanted to be smothered by other people’s feet, but what about us!? We’ve been ready to go since forever, and we’ve been craving attention. Just a rub, a kiss, ANYTHING!” Her left foot scowled before continuing,

“How are we any different from all the other feet you’ve obsessively drooled over? We want to be loved too! So why won’t you worship us!?”

Rose fumbled her words, trying to think of anything that could justify herself. Truth be told, she couldn’t find a single reason as to why she never worshipped her own feet, other than the fact that they were her own feet.

“Well I- There was... because I—“ Rose’s left foot suddenly cut her off.

“Yaaaaaaaaawn, on second thought I don’t want some half-baked excuse. C’mon, let go to our room.”

Our room? What do you— HEY!”

Rose’s feet planted themselves on the ground and forcibly pulled her off the couch, yanking her waist so she stayed upright. Her feet then stood on their toes so they could speak,

“You all good up there, Rose!?” They yelled from the floor.

“PUT ME DOWN!!”

Rose heard her feet snicker to themselves,

“We’re gonna take that as a yes~” her right foot smiled.

With Rose’s lower-half fully out of her control she was helpless as her feet marched her across the house and toward her bedroom. As they walked through a doorframe Rose saw an opportunity to stop her feet. Putting her hands out she grabbed both sides of the frame and pulled herself off the ground.

“Hah!” She exclaimed triumphantly.

“Ugh... come on Rose. Don’t make this any more difficult then it has to be.” Her right foot begged.

“Why don’t you two just stop living? Then it won’t be as difficult!” Rose shot at her feet.

“Ouch. You don’t have be a bitch you know! We’re being very lenient, all things considered. Why don’t you trust us?” her feet complained.

“BECAUSE FEET DON’T TALK!!”

Rose’s hips, followed by her legs, started swinging forwards and backwards.

“Wait—what are you doing!?” Her eyes widened as the realisation started to hit her.

“Hope you’re ready, Rosie...”

“NO WAIT—”

Reaching the optimal momentum Rose’s feet threw her legs up and over in an attempt to complete a backflip, causing Rose to lose her grip on the frame.

“AAAAAAH!!”

Her feet completed the rotation and, before Rose hit the ground, extended themselves out to cushion the fall. They shared a moment of silence before her feet were the ones to break it,

“Trust us now?” Her left foot giggled.

“Y-yes...” Rose could hear her heart pounding in her ears. At least her gymnast experience was showing, even if it’s from her feet.

“Cool! Moving on.”

Rose’s feet continued their march until they reached her bedroom door.

“Ahem... Rose?” Her feet asked.

“Huh? Oh... the door, right.” Snapping back to reality Rose twisted the knob and threw the door open. Her feet glided her inside, used themselves to push to door close, and walked over to her bed. They gently stepped onto the mattress and rested Rose’s upper-half against the backboard. A few moments passed before her feet gently pulled themselves up and twisted toward her face, their smiles still present.

“Okay, you got me here. Now what?” Rose asked calmly.

“We wanna have a chat with you!” Her feet answered.

Rose groaned and looked to the side,

“...we couldn’t do that on the couch?” She mumbled to herself, though her feet caught every word.

“We thought it’d be more comfy here...” her left foot, feeling a little dejected at the remark, cleared its throat before continuing,

“Look, maybe we got off on the wrong foot—“

“I hate puns.” Rose scoffed as she rolled her eyes in clear annoyance.

Another moment of silence before her feet continued,

“The three of us have wants and needs, Rose. We’re just trying to come to an understanding.” Her left foot said.

“We just want to get to know you better is all! Besides, we’re lifelong partners! Always keeping you on your feet!” Her right foot cheered.

Rose was quickly running out of patience,

“One more shitty pun and I’ll stuff you into a pair of dirty socks for a week!”

Rose’s left foot laughed and shot her a smirk, “After what happened not even five minutes ago, I think it’s fair to say you’d really enjoy how we’d smell after a week in some dirty socks.”

“Excuse me?”

Her foot’s smirk widened, “What? You didn’t think I picked up on how you were pushing me into your nose? How you were taking long whiffs of my stench with each breath. It’s like you couldn’t get enough!”

“Pft, you wish!”

“I dunno...” her right foot jumped in, “You seemed really into it the moment I put my toes on your tongue~“

“NO! You’re wrong! I—I don’t...”

Her right foot bit it’s lip with a tinge of lust, “If I didn’t know any better I’d have thought you were doing it to please us. But you went all the way! You were definitely pleasing yourself~”

Rose lowered her head in defeat and closed her eyes as tears started to well,

“I did... I fucking loved it. Every second felt like a that I couldn’t turn away from. I couldn’t find it anywhere else so the moment I’d found it I just needed more.”

Rose wiped her tears before continuing, “I’m sorry I neglected you girls...”

Her feet didn’t respond. Instead, they both gave her cheeks a kiss before wiping any stray tears away. Using their toes they lifted her chin before shifting back in front of her face.

“We forgive you.”

Their response got a smile out of Rose as she took a moment to compose herself before looking over her feet, this time in a completely different light. She took note of their perfect shape, how smooth their soles looked to the eye, and how nice it would be to have her lips wrapped around their toes.

Her thoughts were making her drool, much to her feet’s enjoyment.

“Daww, are you thinking about us~?” Her right foot joked.

Rose’s left foot started teasing her, scrunching and flexing it’s toes as it slowly moved toward her face,

“She most definitely is... Don’t worry Rose, we’re here to show you exactly what you’ve been missing out on~”

Her foot’s movements were almost hypnotising, to the point she almost didn’t realise that it had stopped inches from her face. She could feel the warmth radiating from both her foot’s breath and it’s sole as it turned a slight tinge of red.

Her foot was definitely blushing,

Worship me~

Without wasting a moment both Rose and her foot closed the distance, their lips meeting as euphoria immediately swept over them. Rose grabbed her foot by the ankle and gently caressed it, marvelling at her foot’s soft lips and smooth sole. On the opposite end, her foot spread it’s toes in bliss, using it’s recently new tongue to pry Rose’s teeth apart. Gaining entry, the foot swept its tongue across her teeth, moaning into its owner’s mouth as Rose herself moved her tongue to meet the foot halfway. Their tongues dance as both of them took deep breaths before finally parting, a strand of saliva connecting them.

“...if this is a dream then I hope I never wake up.”

Rose watched as her right foot moved toward her chest, “This is as real as it gets, hun!”

The foot pushed itself into her breasts, using it’s toes to grab as much titflesh as possible and giving it a squeeze. Rose failed to stifle her moans as her feet worked on removing her top. They did so effortlessly, slipping the garment over her head but faced the next challenge. The bra.

“Let me get that for you...” Rose reached back and unclasped her bra. It fell to the ground revealing her natural D-cup breasts as they wobbled slightly before standing at attention.

The sight got a wolf whistle out of her right foot, “Hello ladies~”

Not waiting for permission Rose’s foot jumped in, rubbing her erect nipples across its toes before trapping one between them and giving it a firm twist. Rose cried out in pleasure, throwing her head back as she started panting from the stimulation.

“You’ve got the best tits, Rose...” her foot commented.

“Th~Thanks!” She blurted out, agreeing with her foot. Her boobs seemed to slightly jump as if they too were agreeing. And as if on cue they jumped right into her foot’s mouth as it locked it’s lips around her nipple. Rose immediately felt its tongue attack, licking all over before giving it a few sucks. With an iron-grip she grabbed the bedsheets in a failed attempt to steel herself. Instead, her cries of pleasure flooded out as her feet continued their relentless on her senses.

Rose’s left foot suddenly filled her vision as she felt a shot of lust overtake her mind. She wanted nothing more than to ravage her foot as it smiled right in front of her,

“While she’s down there we can have some alone time up here.” Her foot’s smile quickly turned into an evil grin as Rose nodded her head like a lovesick puppy.

Tsk Tsk Tsk So many things I could have you do to me... what ever shall we do first?”

“Your toes! I want them in my mouth—“

Her foot cut her off, putting a toe to her lips, “Shhhhh... Not so fast... I want to savour every moment of this.”

Rose watched as her foot moved, painstakingly slow, so that it’s toes were just shy of her nose before continuing,

“I don’t want to see any tongue. Not yet, anyway... I want you to completely fall in love with my— WOAH!!”

Rose had grabbed her foot with both hands and pulled it’s toes right to her nose. She took greedy sniffs of her feet as it’s salty odour flooded her sense of smell.

“That’s it... you don’t need some guy to tease you anymore. All you need is us. Your very own feet~”

Rose closed her eyes as she took another whiff, “Fuck, you smell good...”

She continued to breathe in her foot’s scent until it yanked itself out of her grasp.

“H~Hey!”

“Stick out your tongue.” Her foot commanded.

“...why?”

“NOW!”

Rose complied, sticking her tongue out as requested. She watched her foot position itself so it’s heel was hovering less than a centimetre above her pink appendage. Rose knew exactly what was going to happen and couldn’t contain her excitement. Her foot started sliding itself down her tongue starting at the heel, before running along it’s soft sole and over its plump lips. However, her foot steered clear of getting its toes in the mix as it wiggled them teasingly at Rose,

“You’ll get these babies once I’ve felt that tongue of yours all over my sole~“

Rose simply nodded at her foot’s demand.

“Good, now get to work foot !”

Rose brought her tongue forward, running it both along and across every inch of her foot, as it held itself in place.

“Mmmmh, that feels nice. Probably not as nice as it tastes, hm?”

Rose swirled her tongue around the middle of her foot’s sole, trying to get as much of it’s flavour onto her tongue as possible. Much like before, she couldn’t stop herself as all she wanted to do was taste her own foot,

“...yes~” she responded between licks. Each lick she took was just as intoxicating as the last, with both Rose and her foot basking in the pleasure. The latter’s moans only helped Rose’s resolve as she doubled down, licking across every arch, every wrinkle, until her entire foot was glistening in saliva.

“Okay that’s enough.”

Rose reluctantly ceased her efforts, pulling back and obediently waiting for her foot’s next command.

“You’ve been a good girl Rose. I think it’s time I rewarded you with dessert.”

Rose now wore a giddy expression as her foot lowered and pointed its toes toward her lips. They quivered as her toes hovered before her, ready to be met by her mouth.

But she froze, “Wait. What’s the catch?”

Rose watched as her foot sensually traced it’s big toe along her lips, “No catch. I’ve been dreaming of this moment my entire life.”

Rose giggled, “You mean our entire life?”

Her foot smiled, “C’mon, don’t keep a foot waiting too long~”

Taking the hint Rose parted her lips, allowing her foot entrance. But after a few seconds her foot didn’t move.

“What’s wrong?” Rose asked.

“Nothing! I just...” her foot pulled back and faced her, contemplating for a moment before continuing,

“I want you to do it.

Confusion immediately washed over Rose, “I’m sorry, what?”

“Take back control of me, and suck my toes.”

Rose paused for a moment, deciphering exactly what her foot meant. She tried wiggling her toes, and to her surprise found that she could control them. She then tried moving her whole foot and, finding that she could, brought her lips to her foot’s mouth, giving it a lengthy kiss.

Rose then pulled her foot back before saying, “Your wish is my command~”

Angling her foot so the toes were lined with her mouth she shot it forward. The contact to her foot’s toes was more than it was initially expecting as it’s moans filled the entire room. Rose immediately got to work, slipping her tongue between each toe and lapping at them ferociously. She quickly switched tactics, sucking her big toe with an incredible amount of , turning her foot’s moans into screams of pleasure. She repeated this process with each toe until all of them were coated in as much spit as the rest of her foot. That’s when her teeth started getting involved, as she started going through each toe again but this time giving them a bite per toe, the pain on the verge of crossing into painful territory but enough to cause pleasure to both Rose and her foot.

The duo only had a few seconds left in them before Rose pulled her foot out of her mouth and collapsed against the bed’s backboard.

“...h-holy fuck... that was intense...” Rose panted out, struggling to catch her breath.

“Mhm~” came her foot’s response.

Rose, still having control over her foot, brought it up to her face and gave it a peck on it’s sole,

“I love you...”

Her foot simply smiled, both of them enjoying the silence.

Until it was broken of course.

“Ahem.”

Both Rose and her foot turned their attention toward the right foot.

“While you two were having your own fun, I was having a nice conversation with these two lovely gals...”

Rose groaned, slowly sitting up, and looked across the room at a large mirror that hung on her wall.

“Oh no...” Rose’s eyes widened as she looked over her reflection. Her boobs perked up and squeezed themselves together as their new mouths, sitting just underneath the nipples, beamed their smiles at her.

“Wanna show your tits a good time too?” Her breasts said in unison.

Oh snap!?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)