More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

What's next?

Rosa Ruth

Please log in to view the image

Rosa Ruth, the 8th child of Lady Ruth’s raised her glass in a toast, as everyone else did, drinking toast for the triplets – the firstborn of her mother. The three eldest sisters will divide the mother’s domain between themselves. Each one would inherit one village. The three sisters looked quite pleased.

Rosa put on a fake smile on her face as she cheered. She had learned long ago, to keep her appearances.

Her eyes darted to the twins – the fourth brother and fifth sister. They looked quite bitter. To be born a year later and be excluded from inheriting the lands, must have hurt. And they weren’t hiding it well.

The other pair of Rosa’s older twins, sith and seventh sisters, was looking quite pleased. They did not take part in the game of inheritance.

Her younger ninth sister looked quite happy with the party…

As did the youngest twins, the pair of boys. She wouldn’t trust the duo’s false smiles even for a second. The youngest they might’ve been, they were also the vilest. Oh, they did hide it well, and had almost everyone in the family fooled… but not her.

She, just like them, was good at deceiving others. She was trained as a warrior, and became quite proficient in personal combat, wielding her

[A1]sword
[A2]spear
[A3]saber
[A*]write in

but she had a side hobby: information gathering. She became quite proficient at it. One day, just wanting to see if she could get away with it, she stole her mother’s necklace and hid it away in one of the maid’s chest. It was quickly found, and the maid was punished severely – she was whipped and exiled. Rosa’s involvement was never found out.

Rosa licked her lips, making her little wetter, as she felt the heat between her thighs at the memory of the maid. The way her naked body arched, as the whip landed on her back, the way her breasts jumped at each strike, the red whip-marks decorating her skin. Seeing this, was the first time, Rosa felt that way. Few times, she watched torturer at his work, and there were few things then excited her more, than watching someone suffer.

Her mind travelled to the last night she spends in the bed of the merchant’s wife. The man was out of town, and she could freely play with the woman, whom she

[B1]seduced with her looks and character.
[B2]blackmailed, with proof of her debts.
[B*]write in

If the man ever discovered this… well, Rosa would suffer some nasty rumours, but the man wouldn’t move against the nobility. His wife, on the other hand, would have it worse.

Rosa hummed as her mind went to her other lover. That was far more dangerous if ever discovered. More exciting too. After all, if someone discovered she was regularly sleeping with her

[C1]mom
[C2]older brother
[C3]older sister

Rosa shook her head and answered some quip of one of her neighbours, making her laugh. The inheritance game…

[D1]she was not interested in inheriting her mother’s lands.
[D2]she was interested in inheriting her mother’s lands.

She smiled. For now, there was something she had to take care of.

[E1]Robbers had started acting up near one of the villages. It was time to take them out.
[E2]A band of goblins were sighted near one of the villages. Those vile creatures would make fine trophies.
[E3]Things started going missing in the mansion. It was time to find a little thief.
[E4]The daughter of Lady Faerth – from neighbouring lands – was recently sighted near Ruth’s domain. Maybe it would be good to investigate?
[E*]write in {I might reject some ideas}

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)