More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dennstar dennstar

The Hogwarts Express

Ron Gets the letter

Ron was sitting at breakfast, doing what he loved, eating.

He could hear his dad chatting about the new law, he was not paying too much attention, concentrating on his breakfast.

That’s when the mail arrived, luckily they had gotten a new owl as the old one kept crashing into the window.

“Ah, the daily profit...junk...junk...Ron, you have a letter” said Mr Weasley, handing Ron a letter.

Ron put down his fork, taking the letter, opening it he started to read.

——————

Dear Ron Weasley

You have been chosen to be one of this years impregnator student, you will be magically allowed to use and breed any witch you choose, anywhere, anytime, any place.

The impregnator law was put in place do to the last war, as well as the decline of magical births.

The 6 students are:

- Cedric Diggory

- Oliver Wood

- Michael Corner

- Adrian Pucey

- Ernest Macmillan

- Harry Potter

Impregnator’s are reminded not to enter or to use the witches in the exam rooms, also Pregnancy prevention spells or potions are banned for the year.

———————-

After Ron had finished reading, his cock immediately got hard in his pants, he gave the letter to his mother and quickly went to the bathroom.

‘A impregnator, I can fuck any girl I want, cum anywhere I want, I can finally fuck Hermione, seeing her nude, fucking her pussy, licking those big breasts of hers, fulling her with his cum, making her have HIS baby...his, and not Harry-Potter’s’ Ron happily thought, then remembered that Harry was also one.

‘Well, I will just have to get there before Harry, imagine, Harry entering the train compartment, to watch a nude Hermione bouncing on his cock, his cum filling her up, putting his baby inside her, he could have his left overs....oh this I going to be a great year, thought Ron, sitting on the toilet he stared jacking himself, while he planned his year.

The train

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)