More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JoshRobinson180 JoshRobinson180

What's next?

Roman Prince Maximus

As you look in the mirror you see a 6ft broad shoulder brown hair bearded man with long hair, it is you and you are a Prince your Father is the King of the Roman Empire King Caesar your mother is Queen Gaia. You have been waiting a few years to take the throne and become King and your father is finally giving it to you one one condition.

The condition is that by the first full moon you find a Queen so that means you have 3 weeks to find a love and then marry her before full moon if you fail this you will not get the throne till your father dies which might be a while as he uses magic to keep himself alive for long periods of time. When you become King you will get to finally use magic to keep yourself alive longer. Your Father is over 452 years old due to magic but still looks like he is in his early 30s your Mother does not need the magic because she is an elf and she already has a long lifespan of 1000 years.

You have no siblings that you know of so you are only heir to throne, You are 21 years old and you have traveled the world learning all different skills, You think this is the reason your Father is giving you the throne because his father before him did the same after he had traveled the world.

(I am adding a totally different story same world just thousands of years before my Orc story so hope you enjoy.)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)