More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by Torg Torg

What do you do for Julie?

Roll on top of Julie

"Oh, God, Julie! That's so hot that you want me," you tell her. You turn to her, kissing her deeply and groping her breast as you kiss. She strokes your cock as she breathes heavily as you kiss. A loud moan comes from her throat, and you roll on top of her, settling between her legs. You look down at her, and she's staring at you with a deep fire behind her eyes. You grab her tits and squeeze them, rubbing your palms across her nipples. She closes her eyes, pressing her tits up into your hands and moaning.

"Oh, John. I worked so hard not to fuck you while we were growing up. Every time I saw you in swim trunks or with a towel wrapped around you, I wanted to throw you down and let you have me. Now that you've had me, I'm not going to be able to stop. I love the feel of your body on top of mine, the way you press me into the bed and your cock rests on my cunt." You shift your hips a little rubbing up and down her slit. "Mmmm, that's what I'm talking about," she says.

You shift and poke your cock into her slit, finding it slick with her excitement. You watch her face as you push forward, slowly burying your shaft deep inside your willing sister. Her face contorts with desire and pleasure as you fill her.

"You're so beautiful, Julie. Ever since you got tits, I've been sneaking peeks at you, in the shower, at the pool, and anywhere I could. Now we can have each other anytime we want." You begin thrusting in and out of her tight soaking pussy.

"This is all Doe's fault!" Julie says. "She's like a sex catalyst. Oh, baby, fuck me good!" She pulls you in for a deep kiss, her tongue leading the way, as she wraps her legs around your waist. You time the thrusts of your tongue to match those of your cock. Julie moans into your mouth continually. Her cunt feels amazing, squeezing and sucking at your shaft. The heat of it bakes your cock. She pushes her hips up to meet you, her hands caress your back, but sometimes her nails dig in a little, unable to control herself from pleasure.

You move one hand between you to her boob, finding the nipple quickly. Julie grabs your ass and pushes hard to keep you thrust deep inside her. She breaks the kiss and shouts out, her body arching as her pussy squeezes you for a few seconds. Her mini-orgasm returns about every dozen thrusts.

"How can you ... unh ... make me come like ... this?" she whispers in your ear.

"Perfect fit is my guess," you reply, grunting as you pound her. Her squeezing is getting you closer. You have a decision to make.

Do you keep going or switch positions?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)