More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by paulhm45 paulhm45

Busted or away clean?

Caught by surprise

You head back up the stairs to your room being careful to miss the steps that will give your passage up the stairs away. You crawl into bed believing you have made it safely away and fall sleep dreaming of fucking your sexy sister and Doe. You dream your sister Julie is begging you to cum in her pussy.

Your dream of a threesome with Doe and Julie is interrupted as your body feels a cold draft. You wake up fully when someone yanks the covers off of you. The lights are on and you see Julie glaring at you. You realize you have been busted and Julie is angry at you. Julie is still naked and you can’t help staring at her wonderful breasts and tight sexy body. The sight of her sexy body causes your cock to grow hard and stand up from your body. “John, you pervert! Did you love the show before you joined forcing yourself on me with Doe’s help?” Julie asks. “Yes” you reply. She pounces on the bed.

You prepare in your mind for her to start hitting you but are surprised as she straddles your face. You can see something blue and lacy sticking out of her pussy.

She commands you to pull it out slowly with your teeth. As you pull them out you realize it is Julie’s panties that Doe threw at you earlier. You can taste Julie’s juices that have soaked into her panties. She is moaning as the panties pull out. She rolls off you lying on your bed beside you with her legs spread open.

“Fuck me John but I want you cum in me this time.” Julia says, “Fill my pussy just like you did Doe's. I loved being in the middle of you two.”

What do you do for Julie?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)