More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by achsin achsin

What toon couple can you imagine?

Roger, Cinderella, Sherriff Woody and Misty

As Roger Rabbit walked in the door of their extended stay room, Roger saw his roommate Cinderella (Cindy) standing by the cabinet preparing dinner. Cindy has a body that wouldn't quit and all the fixtures were top notch. Today she looked especially good wearing a skimpy halter top with a pair of low cut shorts that fit snugly around her ass with the outline of her bikini panties showing through.

Crossing the room and walking up behind her Roger reached around and cupped one of her tits with his hand while caressing her ass with the other and gave her a little nibble on the earlobe. "What's for dinner?" Roger asked while dropping his hand from her tit to rub her cunt suggestively.

"Company" she replied.

Roger heard a voice from the den calling "Come on in, I have the fire going." As Roger entered the room, Sheriff Woody, a friend rose from a recliner with a drink in his hand and a bulge in the front of his pants. "You horny old bastard" Roger said, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"His roommate is shopping and he was lonely so I asked him over for dinner and drinks." Cindy said as she came into the room bringing me a drink.

Kicking off his shoes Roger sat on the couch, sipped his drink and watched Cindy walk back into the kitchen, she put an extra sway to her ass making it look like two pigs caught in a gunnysack. As Roger thought of what could have been, his dick started to swell and Roger realized what Sheriff Woody probably was thinking when he came home.

At dinner Woody could not keep his eyes off Cindy, every time she leaned over the table her tits bulged against the halter top with the nipples pressing against the cloth. Roger noticed that as she moved around the table she found several excuses to bump both Woody and himself with her ass, one time rubbing her smoldering pussy on Woody's shoulder.

After dinner we all got fresh drinks and moved back into the den. Sitting on the floor in front of the fire Cindy stretched her legs out and ran her hand slowly up and down the inside of her thigh.

Woody and Roger sat on either side of her sipped our drinks and watched the fire burn, while Roger was thinking of the fun they could be having if only Woody wasn't here.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)