More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by achsin achsin

What next?

Cindy is Double Teamed

As the and warmth from the fire took effect Roger draped his arm over Cindy's left shoulder and let his hand drop into the top of her halter. Slowly rubbing and kneading the hard nipple of her left titty Roger looked over to find Woody staring at her mound and rubbing the large bulge in his pants. Roger caught his eye and nodded at Cindy's halter-top and his hand.

As Cindy laid her head back and closed her eyes, Woody put his hand under her halter and began to caress her right tit. After a few minutes she began to moan softly under her breath and move her ass back and forth over the carpet.

Roger unsnapped the halter top from the back and letting it fall. He leaned over and began sucking and licking the hard pink nipple of the left titty while Woody started to suck on the right nipple. As Roger sucked on Cindy's left tit his dick got larger and harder until he thought that it would break through the zipper on his pants.

Looking up Roger saw that Cindy was rubbing the bulge in Woody's pants and as Roger watched she slowly unzipped him and pulled out 8 inches of the hardest dick Roger have ever seen.

"Lets see what you have in here." Cindy whispered as she turned to him and began to open his trousers. Reaching in she pulled out Roger's throbbing 8 1/2" prick.

What does Cindy do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)