More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by marvelfan marvelfan

Episode 1: Rocket vs. Charlie XD!

Rocket and Sue Episode 0: Saving the Dump...

“OH GOD!” Susan Storm-Richards cried out, as she felt the cock inside her pump in and out. “I'm gonna cum baby,” Sue moaned, using her fingers to rub her clit. “Cum with me.” She wrapped her legs around the older man, and her left arm wrapped around his shoulders.

J'Son of Spartax was finally fucking Susan Storm-Richards, and had been for a few weeks. It took him sometime. He had to pull her from that dreadful place, and put her in an empty room for weeks. It took her some time, and she almost died from withdrawals. But he managed to “save” her. The **** were out of her system. He had planned to give her up to the collective for stealing the “Mandalay Gem”, but his mind had changed. He recalled seeing her, sweating, and beat red in the face after weeks in confinement, her nude body glistening with sweat. Her breasts heaving. She wasn't even looking him in the face when she said. “Would you at least FUCK me? I feel like shit and I could use a good lay.” He did just that, right in that empty room.

From there, he moved her to room on his ship, the Sparta Gambit. There wasn't really a crew, just himself, the tree thing Groot, and that annoying rat Rocket Raccoon. For some reason, the two had sought him out looking for work. Catching Sue was J'Son's only intention. They finally did it thanks to a low-life villain named Rattler who they caught bragging in a bar about “fucking the shit out of Sue Storm in some dank alley.” Turns out she'd become a hooker. Addicted to **** as well.

Now she was all his, and he didn't waste a night or day with her. At first, he had her hog tied to the bed. How could he trust her? But she was coming around quite nicely thought J'Son.

She pulled his face to her right breast and smashed it onto her tits with a giggle. “Suck my tits baby, you love to cum and suck them.” She reminded him. She rolled her right hand around his balls, and felt him stiffen.

“Oh god my love,” J'Son cried out, licking her tit and groping it hard. It caused her to yelp a bit, and he sucked in her nipple hard, biting it slightly. He then reached down to grip her ass tightly, again squeezing hard and making it hurt. His face rested to the side of hers and he pumped his dick in one last time before grunting and cumming hard inside the blonde beauty. He grunted, and heaved and pulled up off the girl, leaving her on the bed. His cock flopped down, dripping with his cum. “What would your husband think now,” he laughed. He hated Reed Richards.

Sue joked. “Which husband, I'm married to like 4 dudes right now. 5 if you count...” Sue shuddered to think of the last. It's why she had to leave the Rot. She felt bad for Durge, but he had Pepper, Laura, Anya, Barbara and Huntara. Hell, Barbara Gordon and Durge were expecting they're first child. When Sue was taken Barbara was fat with an egg. Durge seemed pissed at first, but now he was protective of his lil pet Barbara. That's not who Sue was thinking of, and she shook her head to forget HIM. This was better. “Make me a whiskey darling,” Sue said as she stood up and walked over to the bathroom. She sat down and pissed cum and urine.

J'Son took a shot and then poured a glass. He loved Bourbon from Earth. Once he got her collar off, he'd go there and gloat to Reed. He poured a glass for Sue. She grabbed it and eagerly drank it down. She put her hands around his shoulders, and looked up at the elderly man. He was handsome for a human. “So are we officially the Guardians of the Galaxy now?”

He shook his head. “That's my foolish son's team of misfits and retards.” He drank his whiskey. “This is just a crew to get a job done. That job was recovering you. I may just jettison the rat and his tree.”

“Ooohhh kinky,” Sue laughed. “Can I watch.” She walked over to the table of drinks. She grabbed one from the back. It had the same dark whiskey as he had just poured. J'Son didn't even notice. She poured him a glass, and then took the bottle J'Son had previously used and poured her own. He was not facing her and finished his drink, staring out into the Negative Zone space. The bright Crossroads was clear as day. She handed him a drink, and he sipped it.

“You will come with me to Spartax. We will remove the collar and I will regain the crown with you at my side.” He drank a large sip. There was an odd taste and a strange smell. He looked down to see something at the bottom of the glass. Like a substance, a powder.

“You ever wonder why Rocket was so eager to help you.” Sue laughed watching him with low eyes as she sipped her glass. He began to sway. She grabbed his glass before it fell. “Or why I shared your bed so eagerly.”

His head was spinning. “What did you...what have you....his eyes began to become heavy and he fell back.” A black abyss filled his vision.

A few minutes past, and J'Son awoke slowly from a dark dreamless sleep. He looked above him to see the smiling rat that was Rocket Racoons He tried to struggle, but he was bound to the bed. Rocket had a large shotgun blaster pointed at his head. “Don't move gray hair.”

Down by his crotch was Susan, wearing a red leather jacket, a brown undershirt that strained to cover her boobs, and gray slacks. She must have taken the clothes from Star Lord's old space on this ship. He felt the coldness of her hands on his balls. “Human dicks always get there owners in trouble.” She then produced a laser knife. He began to struggle hard. “Sedate him.” Sue looked to Rocket.

“My pleasure Barbie,” the laughing rodent reached into his pocket and jabbed a needle in the old man's neck.

No blackness now, just floating, no pain, and a searing flesh burning smell that filled J'Son's nose. About forty five minutes later, he came down from his high. He was breathing heavy. Off to his right Rocket was chugging his whiskey, and he passed it to Susan. They appeared to be playing cards. “Your cheating you fucking garbage panda.” Sue pointed a blaster at Rocket's head.

“No way Barbie,” Rocket winked, but changed the subject. “He's getting up.” He motioned his raccoon head towards J'Son.

Sue got right to the chase. “You got a new dick.” J'Son in abject horror looked down to see a small two inch strange volcano like rippled dick. His nutsac had several bugles. “I gave you like seven balls.” J'Son couldn't speak yet. Which made Sue happy. “I've gelded like 45 humans now, you were pretty easy. I gave you more balls though.” She walked over and touched his dick with a gloved hand. It hurt him as she jerked his dick with two fingers. Still, his balls rippled in the large sack and J'Son's little cock spurted out some gray cum. Sue continued, “It's nano-tech. You cant have more kids but you already have a few shitty ones anyways.” Sue gripped his dick again and jerked it until it spewed. J'Son hated how good it felt. “Here's the thing...you will NEVER please a woman again...but OH MY will you want to...like every five minutes.” His little cock was already getting hard as he looked at Sue's tits by accident. His balls moved in the new sack. She played with it again. This time she didn't let him cum, and the pain grew.

Sue stood up, and wiped the cum from her gloves. “Let's go rodent,” Sue told Rocket. He hoped off the bed and she reached down with her hand. His small black paw reached up to grab hers and they walked out of the room. Her ass swayed, and J'Son's new cock and balls were going wild. Sue dropped her blaster from her holster. It was clearly intentional and she bent at the waist, showing J'Son her large muscular ass. J'Son's cock spurted.

Sue looked back and laughed. “Life is gonna suck for you...as it should you piece of SHIT.”

With that they left....and J'Son vowed to kill them...

“How many people do I gotta fuck to keep you out of trouble Rocket?” Sue said as she left J'Son's room.

“This one was on you Barbie.” Rocket laughed.

Susan Storm-Richards, back again to her old self and her old games. Rocket Racoons, a little shit of a runt. These are their adventures...

The Adventures of Rocket and Sue....

Episode 1: Guardians of....something or other....

Somewhere in the outer Zone...past the World Fish...no REALLY there are planets our there..

Sue was firing her blaster in the direction of the bikers. Macho Gomez and Funtzel's gang were hot on her tail. The Guardians were here to pick up some ceremonial head-dress thingy for the Collector. It had gone bad quick. Rocket insulted the alien tribe, and then Gomez and his goons got the drop on them. She hid in a thicket of trees.

“We're gonna get you ZONE-LORD!” Gomez taunted. Sue had taken on another monicker (yes another). She wore the garb of Kitty Pryde (don't tell her it's Quill's gear she won't listen). She even had the mask, which was off at the moment. Gomez called out again looking around the thick strange purple forest. “We're gonna get you...and then...you know the deal....”

She did know the deal. She'd made it a while back to save Rocket's hide. Add it to the list of people she had to fuck to save Rocket. She fucked Gomez a lot more than she wanted to admit (fat gut, small dick, and smells like shit). Sue didn't like having to finger herself to get off. But that was the deal. If Gomez caught her...they fucked.

Sue waited until they past and moved in the opposite direction. She hit her comm button. “Nebula...you there...”

A buzz and then a return message. “I am...but we cannot see you Susan...where are you?”

“If I knew that, I wouldn't be lost you stupid droid.” Sue huffed her response. She holstered her blasters and sat on a large green vine. It moved slightly and she jumped up. There were many vines at her feet. In the distance there was something akin to a giant Venus fly trap. “Better not go that way.” Sue told herself. She was about to take off in the opposite direction but had to piss. Susan unzipped her pants and pulled them down, with her gray sport panties. Her pants down by her boots, Sue sighed happily as she pissed for first time in hours.

Behind her the large plant began to flutter. It sensed something in the air. Pheromones...from a female. The vines began to thump up and down. Sue looked down to see them moving as she finished pissing. “Don't piss on the monster tree, got it,” Sue told herself and was about to pull her pants up to leave. But a vine wrapped around her leg, very tightly. “SHIT!” Another came around her other leg. She went for her blasters, but thick green vines came around her arms.

WHOOOOSH!

The vines pulled her legs out from under her and with a speed that scared her, dragged her through the woods kicking and screaming and she tried to fight. The vines began to wrap around her waist, and then she felt them tighten around her breasts. She was brought under the large monstrous maw of the giant plant with sharp green teeth. No eyes, no face, just fly trap mouth that made Sue wonder about her fate. A vine came up and Sue expected it to wrap around her neck, instead a pointy end dug into her arm. “SHIT!” Something began to pump into her body in a grotesque manner. Sue's head went dizzy. She felt light headed. Something began to burn inside her. It started in her chest, but then traveled to her head, and her fingers and toes. The sensation found its way to her loins, and Sue's pussy began to swell with arousal, and drip. “WHAT THE FUCK?”

Something began to snake around her legs and then a large green vine dripping at the end dangled in front of her face and dropped between her legs. Sue watched the large flytrap shake and hiss. The thick green dripping vine moved towards her crotch. Sue struggled again, but couldn't move and as she did, the vines held her even tighter. The vine danced around her swollen pussy, and Sue's eyes rolled watching it, he **** body was growing in heat, figuratively, and literally. A small spray of her honey shot out and onto the vine that moved around her engorged folds. “Buy a girl a drink first why don't you,” Sue joked looking up at the plant. It was still shaking and hissing. The vine moved slowly over her wet outer walls, and Sue had a mild orgasm. Her juices sprayed out. It wasn't enough for the heat in her body. “JUST DO IT ALREADY!” But the plant didn't listen, it slowly snaked back down her walls this time slapping them, causing Sue to moan. “Do I have to fucking say it.” She screamed through her bonds. “JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!”

The vine shot right into her cunt at a high speed. The vines crunched and cracked loudly as Sue's body shot forward, her mouth agape at the intrusion. But that vine was putting out the fire almost instantly. “OH FUCK!” Sue moaned, her eyes rolling. “I'm getting fucked by LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS!” Sue shouted. Though this thing was far more massive and imposing. The vine pumped in and out of her. It wasn't long before her toes curled and she smiled as an orgasm pounded her form. “OH YOU FUCKING PLANT STUD!” She began cumming on the vine, and felt something hot and wet enter her. The flytrap was shaking and fluttering. It seemed as if the mouth was in a wide grin.

Sue felt the vines release her, but she was still writhing with small laughs and a wide smile. “Oh...you little shit you....I don't fuck on the first date.....” She looked down seeing green stuff ooze from her cunt. She then looked at the maw above her. “Are you even male?” She laughed. Then the thick vine that entered her, still dripping with her juices appeared before her face. The flytrap fluttered. “A Blow-job huh? Definitely a male.” She grabbed the stalk and pushed her mouth over the vine, tasting a delicious fruit flavor.

Half hour later...

The bald blue Nebula walked through the Forrest with the homing beacon. She had a reading on Susan Storm. It was getting stronger. There was a clearing ahead. The android or more like cyborg woman heard her teammate talking to someone.

“So like, are you from around here....or what.....” Sue said. Nebula came around a clearing to see Susan sitting in a chair of vines, smoking a cigarette with a blissful look on her face, staring at a large plant with leafy sharp teeth. “Have you ever tried anal.” Sue whispered, then she saw Nebula.

“Susan,” Nebula looked at Sue, her pants were down, and a green glowing substance was pouring from he womanhood. “Did you have sex with this plant?”

The blonde human laughed. “I didn't NOT NOT NOT have sex with it.” She was getting up groggily. She wobbled, and Nebula moved to help her.

Sue had the urge to piss like you wouldn't believe and she squatted quickly, unable to stop what was coming. It felt like a tidal wave was coming from within. She squatted best she could and piss and green goop flowed out. She stood up and then pulled up her pants.

“Susan you have..umm...” Nebula pointed to her face. “Stuff on your face.”

Sue moved her fingers over the left side of her face to swipe some green goop. She licked it off her fingers. She looked back to the plant. “I'll call you sometime.” She gave it a wink and the two girls left.

The plant fluttered, and moved. It moved its vines around the goop that had come from Susan's pussy. Sue and Nebula didn't see the small black dot in the middle of the goop. The goop seeped into the earth, and the vines covered the black dot. As the rain began, the plant shuddered in the closets way to joy. The old plant had done its job today.

Nebula and Sue were walking to the Idol. Sue had changed the name from Benatar to Idol. After Billy Idol, the best rocker from the 80s. Rocket and Groot greeted the two female members of the four man Guardians team. Sue looked at Groot. “You sure he doesn't have a dick?” She looked to Rocket.

“I am Groot?” The tree asked.

“I'm kidding,” Sue answered the tree, fully understanding him now. She was giddy as all hell and laughing.

“What's gotten into Barbie?” Rocket asked.

Nebula, never understanding humor, but being unintentionally hilarious at times, walked by, wanting to get to the mechanics area to power down and rest, “I think she had sex with a plant.”

Sue Storm and Rocket blasting through the stars.....Groots there....Nebula too...but it ain't really THEIR story.....these are...

The Adventures of Rocket and Sue...

They will return in “Rocket vs. Charlie XD!”

Episode 1: FINALLY

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)