More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by davidigor davidigor

What did he pick?

Robotics

Dan looks over a file labelled robotics. "You do robotics research here?" Jessica looks a little disappointed. "Well I don't, but I promised Cheryl I'd get her a temporary assistant to help with her while she is away on vacation."

Dan is a huge sci-fi nerd so the idea of working with robots sounds amazing, he can't pass it up, even if it is just as an assistant. "She told me to give this note to whoever accepts, and to go down to lab 21b, I guess it'll tell you what you'll be doing."

On the way over to the lab, Dan reads the note.
To whomever it may concern: Hopefully whatever idiot Jessica decides to stick me with can at least read English. This is an easy task that a monkey could do, knowing Jessica she will probably give this to an animal of some sort. Your job is to clean unit FK-TY (The android in the big metal bed thingy). DO NOT activate the unit under any circumstance, or I will be to kill you.

Dan feels slightly insulted by this note but nevertheless continues forward to the lab. The lab is a pretty big an impressive room with lots of computers around and other instruments that Dan can't even fathom what they do. In the middle of the room there is a large metal container and a table next to it with some cleaning supplies.

The metal case has a button on it labelled OPEN.

Press the button?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)