More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Heinrich12345 Heinrich12345

As wich charackter do you will experiance a day at the Mistress Marygolds Academy?

Robin Stevenson

You wake up and see the sun shine through the blinders, for your taste it was too early to get up on Sunday this early in the morning. You turn your face to the wall and try to go back to sleep but it's useless you can`t go back to sleep so you decide get up. After you have rubbed the sleep out of your eyes you stretch yourself and finally get out of bed. Only a few footsteps away your roommate still sleeps in peace, you envy him the weekend is so short you have missed both opportunities for a long sleep. But you're not really mad because now you have more time to get ready for the meeting with your beloved Mistress. Today you want to surprise her with you new outfit.

You open the wardrobe and search for your for towll. At first you didn't think this closet would ever be too small but now you have so many nice clothes so that things are getting tight. Finally you find what you searched for. You leave the room and walk down the corridor towards the bathrooms. As expected no one is here on Sunday Morning.

You lay the towel on one of the shelfs down. You turn around to face the mirror. Over the last four years many things have changed once every body used to call you Robin but this name is long gone now everybody calls you Roxana. You start to undress in front of the mirror. The pyjama consists of a white top that barely covers your chest and a tight fitting hot pants to show of you big ass. Once you had the body of what was called a alpha male, today you know something like this is only a fairytale. You were nearly 2 meters high with short brown hair a handsome face and a muscular body. Now you have a fitting body for buttslut. Over the years you lost on height today you only stand 1,65 meters high. You have long blond hair that reaches down to your waste with purple lace. The blond hair that frames your slim and feminine face is in stark contrast to your dark skin.Fortunately your hair is not so long that it could cover your fat bubble butt, which even some Futanaris are jealous of. You strok with the hand over your flat chest, thick thighs and lower leg to check if everything is smooth and hairless. As the first changes appeared you hated them you thought as a male you have to be big and strong but you were wrong the only thing a male has to be is pleasing for the Futanari.

You hop under the shower and start to wash you body. When you wash your body you slowly notice how horny you get. You wish it was permitted to matsurbat but it was strictly forbiden. You aren't allowed to touch you twitching assholl the only way to get satisfaction is through a Futanari. Even if you want to try secretly masturbat they would catch you cause of cameras and the collars every student wear that monitors every activities. You remember vague a time bevor the school where you mastubted with you dick this was now impossible for you your small clit dick secured by you mistress in cage to show her ownership. After you are finished with showering you dry yourself and head back to your room.

At your room you start to search through your wardrobe for your new dress. It's a red one piece dress with long arms, a low neckline and the highlight of the dress a hole in the shape of a heart exposing a big part of your fat ass. It's the perfect dress it was not only beautiful it also served a practical purpose with his hole your mistress always have easy access to your asshole. After you put on the dress, you sit on your desk and start to put some make-up on every male has to put on at least some make-up in order to please the Futanari. Over the years you learned to love putting on make-up. Especially when you could please you mistress. She loved it when you wear red lipstick on your tempting cocksucing lips. A last look in the mirror and you are ready to head out side. It's still to early for the meeting you have time left.

What are you going to do until the meeting?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)