More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jacki_parks Jacki_parks

Now entering Catwoman's Universe...

Robin, the boy (?) wonder

Gone. All the male superheroes were gone. All except Robin. He didn’t know why, but he was determined to find out. Not that he truly missed the majority of them, they mostly treated him like a joke. Calling him names like “Robin, the girl wonder” and “pussy boy”.

For months he hid in the Bat Cave, scanning every scrap of information he could find. The time had taken its toll on his once lithe body. He had put on weight, which mostly settled in his butt since he hardly moved from the chair in front of the Batputer. He had even developed a slight cleavage. His unkempt hair now reached his shoulder blades.

He had noticed that immediately following the disappearance, all of the female super heroes had started acting odd. At first he thought it was simply his imagination, but the more he looked into it, the more he was convinced the two situations were somehow related.

Frustrated with his lack of progress, Robin reluctantly decided to reach out for help. He needed to contact Commissioner Gordon’s daughter Barbara. He really didn’t want to, after all, he WAS a super hero, albeit a sidekick. Swallowing his pride, he decided to clean himself up and head to her apartment. Showering for the first time in a while, he grabbed his costume, only to discover it didn’t fit due to he weight gain. Slipping on some sweats, he left the Bat Cave.

Making his way across town, he finally reached his destination. Knocking on the door, he waited impatiently. After a while he gave up waiting and decided to break in and wait. After an hour of waiting, he got bored and started looking around. That was when he discovered the slightly ajar door to Batgirl’s secret lair.

“That bitch,” he thought. “Now it makes sense.”

He was turning to leave the room, when a slight glow in the corner of the room caught his attention. As he made his way towards the glow, he noticed that it was Batgirl’s costume. The glow could only be seen from the corner of his eye, it faded as soon as he looked directly at it. Running his fingers over the material, a strange compulsion over took him. As if someone else was controlling him, he slowly started removing his clothes. Once he was completely naked, he reached out with trembling hands and grabbed the garment hanging before him.

Examining the outfit, he felt something was different about it. It looked exactly like Batgirl’s normal costume, but at the same time it looked strange. Not considering the consequences of his actions, he slowly started to done the costume.

A shiver ran up his spine as he slowly slid the costume up his naturally hairless legs. As he worked the lower part of the costume over his now ample hips, the crotch of the costume crushed his minuscule junk and firmly wedged itself in his butt crack. Still feeling a slight breeze he reached behind him and discovered a hole exactly where his butthole was. As his fingers grazed his butthole, a low, feminine moan escaped his lips.

Bringing his attention back to get dressed, he worked it over his tummy, the costume compressing the fat, moving it up towards his chest. Once he slid his arms into the sleeves, he was stunned to see that between the padded cups, and his own small buds, he appeared to have large, bouncing breasts! The only thing left was to place the cowl on his head. He realized that it had locks of red hair attached to it. Putting it on, the red flowed into his own black hair, giving him a stunning, feminine look.

Looking at himself in the mirror, he felt an overwhelming compulsion to start playing with his now erect nipples. Each flick, pinch or tug sent shockwaves through him body. The more he played with them, the hornier he got.

Suddenly, he heard a voice behind him.

“You’re mine now!”

The fight had been brief ending with Catwoman’s thick athletic ass slamming down over his face. The sight of that PAWG bubble butt descending to cover his face smothering him was the last thing he remembered.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)