More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by theia theia

Choose your protagonist

Robert Talbot (father)

This is your last day as 44-year-old Robert Glenn Talbot. You’re standing in a non-descript room, completely nude. The doctor has just finished a full physical and documented your “before” appearance. This is what confronts you in the mirror now.

Your body belies your sex life with your hot wife. You have a bit of a beer gut these days, and you’re rather hairy. None of this would tend to suggest a satisfied marriage bed. But the big cock between your legs, and your knowledge of what to do with it, means that you and Kaitlin continue to enjoy one another’s company. You run a hand through your dark brown hair and wonder how the procedure will affect that part of your relationship. You certainly don’t want any … shrinkage.

But some actual muscle tone? A six-pack? Stronger jawline? All those things would be welcome. You were never in great shape, and twenty years of working a desk job hasn’t changed that for the better.

You shift uneasily and wonder if you should have shaved. Stubble is so uncomfortable sometimes. But then again, isn’t it going to be a moot issue? New Robert might be a beard guy! In truth, although you’re still weirded out by the whole idea, you’re also a little excited to see what the FBI has in store for you.

An orderly knocks, then enters. “Time to go,” she says. You nod and follow her to a room labelled “Procedure Lab”. The doctor is there, along with three nurses. He explains that you will undergo your physical adjustments first, followed shortly by the conditioning. He then asks if you have any questions, and seeing that you are excited, he calms you. “Remember, this can be a shock. Take some deep breaths,” he says, like he’s done this a hundred times before. He probably has.

The anaesthesia kicks in without issue, and Robert Talbot drifts away.

He will wake up as …

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)