More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by flai flai

Who are you?

Roben, Male, 24

Today is the day. Today the cornerstone is licked that you will soon have something to sell. Berta is fully grown and ready to become pregnant for the first time. Even Cephas, who always refused to get pregnant, has finally become soft and recognizes the seriousness of the situation and has given in.

The last weeks were exhausting because three of you have cultivated the field and spread the fertilizer. When we checked Berta's vaginal fluid, we found out that she is about to ovulate.

The three of you make yourselves comfortable in the barn again. But steel is not the right word. There are beds with straw, but that's because they help them sleep better. Otherwise, there is a sofa, otherwise, it looks very much like steel and the food is laid out in cribs, but they prefer to eat outside in the pasture anyway.

Now you lay down on the big bed and Cephas is already completely naked, you still wear your pants, only Berta seems to be nervous.

"Everything is fine", you try to calm her down and stroke her arm. She pulls back her hand and looks embarrassed. then she comes crawling back towards you. "I'm sorry" she mumbles and snuggles up to you. "I... I just need a moment more".

She is now pressing her big breasts against you and through the thin bra she is wearing you can see her nipples. "but could you possibly start with Cephas?"

"you know he can't do it once someone comes in," you remind her. But before she continues to be unnecessarily ashamed, you add, but I can see if he is fertile today.

In contrast to the virgin Berta, you can use Cephas' cervix to see if it is possible today, but you still start with the mucus test.

The Minotaur leans against the wall with an understanding grin and spreads his legs. You put his penis aside and show. To the young woman how you expose the labia and then by short stripping and pressing against the entrance two fingers moistened. You pull threads with them and nibble on them briefly. This alone is enough for you to be sure that she is fertile, but you also put a sample on the scanner, which gives a green light. "it looks like we can save the scanning today", you smile at your friend, who doesn't look a bit disappointed.

The girl seems interested and you tell her to try it. Carefully she touches the vagina and you notice how her nipples straighten up. She also tastes the mucus and asks if hers tastes as good as hers?

You say yes but you also think that she should try it. She looks at you both furtively and then grabs her pants. You both can see how her breasts get even stiffer and she even grabs one when she pulls her hand out after a while.

"I taste wonderful" she cries in ecstasy.

She has pushed aside the leather strap that covers her chest and continues to tie it. You both look at her briefly but then she notices it. She looks nervously at the floor again but then she thinks that she's wet, she exposes her breasts and gets rid of her hot pants. She almost drips. Whether she is fertile today or not, it is clear that nothing will stop her from having her first time here and now.

Cephas will fertilize her, for pure-bred offspring shall follow. You will look after Cephas afterwards in the hands of another bull. Since it is a futanari, it can produce only sperm and should deliver until it itself is not pregnant.

"you must first undress." he smiles and helps her to put down her pants. Now lean against the wall and Berta with her back to you on your chest. Cephas explains in a calm voice what he is doing and that she should say something immediately if it hurts. She nods. He puts his huge penis, which is almost as long and thick as your forearm, and looks deep into her eyes. "Ready?" She wraps her arms and legs around him as far as she can and quickly gives him a great kiss. "Yes, I just wanted to have my first kiss before my first time." This confession surprised both of you. Normally, cowgirls are very popular with the village youth, and so they are rarely virgins when they are first inseminated, but then you remember the war and just try not to lose your face. Thank God she looks the other way.

"If that's the case," says Cephas and gives her a long kiss, pushing himself deeper into her and bumping into her hymen. She moans. But more from lust than from pain. With a short jerk, Cephas pushes himself through the resistance and a little blood comes out. This time the scream is a little less lust. "more!" she moans after a few moments. And she lets go of your hand, which almost crushed her.

Cephas moves cautiously until he can't get any further without using and then retreats again, then back into her, this time it's already going in a bit deeper.

After a few blows, he gets faster and it seems to be fun for him too. he starts to breathe heavily. Berta leed your hand to her chest and you start to press her. So it goes back and forth for a while.

"She gets tighter" moans Cephas and you notice how her back bends and more and more tension builds up in her. With a loud moo she comes and she squirts some vaginal fluid. "oh we have a squirter", you mean to say, you notice how Cephas' face is consumed and he comes too. The pressure of his sperm pushes Berta a little bit upwards and she comes a second time without the first orgasm ever ending.

Heavy breathing you three lie there while a puddle of different body juices forms between the legs of the little cow.

"again" she moans, not yet complete with her senses

Imgur


Male minotaurs are always born as minotaurs, females have a 70/30 chance to be born as cowgirls instead (70% cowgirl/ 30% minotaur)

will her wish be fulfilled or is it Cephs' turn?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)