More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sexybjgal69 sexybjgal69

What's next?

Road Map, Updates, Feedback, Requests

Hello everyone. This is for those of you who have taken part in Attaining Tenure and wish to leave comments, give feedback, etc. Feel free to message me rather than leaving a comment if you feel more comfortable doing that.

Things that this School Year will include:

Girls Night Out ******** WORK IN PROGRESS

The Faculty Christmas Party (50% of the School Year)
New Years
Bachelorette Party/Spring Break
Wedding
Board of Education
Tenure...and so much more!

Updated (August 20th, 2023):

*******************Looking for Help!******************************************

If you are interested in adding to Attaining Tenure and wish to add a scene or series of scenes please reach out to me! Don't worry readers this story isn't "Public" by any means but I want to help supporting it as I am busy with the "main quest."

Scenes I need:

  • Scenes where some specific traits could be useful--in particular Natural Liar, Teacher of the Year, Unprofessional.
  • Jonathan Love/lack of love: There is an unseen meter which gauges Leah's Love of Jonathan. Some scenes are extra spicy if she loves Jonathan while others may be stale if she has a low Love level. If you think you'd like to add to scenes like this just let me know.

Scenes you can add with ease:

  • Halloween scene--Have a great costume idea for Leah? Write it up. Ask me for some further guidelines of course.

GIF HUNTERS:

  • If you see a place in the story that could use gif or a place where a particular gif could really add (sexual or non-sexual!) please let me know with 1) a link to the gif you think would fit and 2) the chapter/scene in which it should go. Please send this in a private message (don't clutter up the comments for that, please).

Text Buddies:

  • If you are interested in helping create text message gifs like I have in the story please let me know! I know there are some places where Leah texts and I could add them but have focused on the writing portion more. If you would like some prompts to insert text messages I can certainly use them--just send me a message.

If you have ideas for other scenes that you want to help contribute to please let me know in a direct message.

As always please leave feedback in the comments and if you spot dead-ends in the story please let me know! There are so many chapters that I can easily get lost.

If you like what you are reading please support me! https://www.patreon.com/Sexybjgal

Feedback?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)