More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lewdman03 lewdman03

Who is this story about and what's its theme?

River Song (Causing humiliation)

River Yawned as she sat up in her hard uncomfortable bed. The bars of her cell stared back at her as she swung her legs lazily over the edge of the bed and stood up, still wearing her light blue Pjs as she reached up and stretched her arms out. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a male guard approaching and a smile crossed her lips as she walked over to the small sink and picked up a small lipstick tube and toyed with it in her hands.
"Ms Song, its time for morning inspection!" came the stern bark from the guard, covered head to shoe in black with a rifle in hand. River was used to it, prison life was such a bore but she had a reasons to be there. It was a story far to long and complex to tell to anyone, not that they would care so she just kept to herself. She shook her hips a little for the guard as she opened the lipstick tube and started to apply it.
"Aw, already? I must be sleeping in, let me apply my make up" she teased in her sultry voice. The guard said nothing as he watched her. He was on edge and for good reason.

Stormcage was one of the highest security prison of the 52nd century, no one had ever broken out... No one but one Professor River Song who break out often just for the hell of it. No one knew how, no one could stop her.
"Ms Song, I must insist you turn around and allow me to carry out my inspection". River turned around with a sigh and walked over to the bars.
"Oh you guards are such a bore, can't a girl put her make up on in piece?" Without waiting for an answer she opened the top button of her PJ top and pulled out a small make up brush as she walked over to the bars. "A girl must look her best when she's going out on a date." she added with a wink.
"You are going nowhere, now stand still a second..." the guard grumbled as River just smiled, toying with the make up brush in her hand as the guard pulled out a small Ipad for his inspection.
"Say, why don't you do a full inspection for once?" River giggled as she allowed her PJ top to come undone and her breasts to pop out into full view. The guard seemed shocked by the display. As he was distracted she struck, she pushed the make up brush between the bars of the cell and pushed it onto his lips. He gasped in shock as he started feeling a numb feeling around his mouth.
"Waaa-" was all he could moan as the numbness spread though his body, causing him to collapse.

Alarms screamed throughout the building and every officer was headed for Rivers cell, each one hoping for the glory of stopping her this time. However instead of an escaping Ms Song in the cell all they would find would be a tied up guard, face all done up in pretty make up, fully naked and with "Send someone with a bigger gun next time" written on his stomach with an arrow pointing down towards his fully displayed crotch, which River had made clear her thoughts on its size.

Where is River now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)