More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ARKangello ARKangello

Who Is/Are the Last Master(s)

Ritsuka Fujimaru (Male)

"Come forth from the ring of restraint, Protector of the Balance!!!" Ritsuka cried out, following the instructions he had been given by Doctor Roman, and the words written on the little piece of paper he had been provided by Da Vinci. There was a huge flash of light as the spinning rings of light all converged into one point, and the room was filled with smoke or steam or fog. Whatever it was it completely covered his view.

He was hopeful for the results of this little ritual. After what had happened to the Director, there was no way he was going to allow that to happen ever again, and that meant he was going to need help. Mashu was amazing, but she had been to choose between protecting him, or saving the Director, and she had chosen him. If they had another Servant, another option available, maybe she wouldn't have died.

That was why he was completely on board when he had been informed that he needed to summon more Servants. Chaldea would be able to foot the bill for their upkeep for the most part, since it had been built to support the full roster of 48 Masters each with atleast one servant of their own, but it would be Ritsuka's duty to get their loyalty, and he wouldn't be able to devote himself to just a small group. Chaldea would need all the help it could get at this point, and it would be his duty to keep every single one of them on side.

This was going to be the trial of his life.

A huge gust of wind erupted from the centre of the room, sending the fog blasting out in all directions, and revealing the figure now standing in the chamber that hadn't been there before. There, standing in the centre of the room was a hulking suit of armour. It was silver and red, all of it polished, but incredible intimidating. The helmet in particular was horned and visored to conceal the person inside from view, not a hint of their skin visible at all.

Then the figure turned to look right at him, and he could see green eyes flash behind the visor, before the entire helmet began to slide and rearrange like a transformer changing from bot to vehicle.

What was revealed was a cute face and blonde hair, tied up in a ponytail, and the servant looked at him with one hell of a cheeky smile. "Oi! I am Saber. Name's Mordred. And I guess you're my Master." She looked from side to side. "Is my father here?"

Mordred. Which would make her father King Arthur. The very same King Arthur they had faced a corrupted version of at the end of the Singularity. "No. We did fight him though. We won, though just barely."

"You beat Father!?!" She asked, completely bewildered. Then in a flash of red lightning her armour was gone, and she was standing there in a much skimpier set of attire, with only a thin strip of fabric binding across her small breasts, and a hanging bit of cloth falling over her crotch as covering.

Except it wasn't covering much right now, thanks to the quite considerable bulge that was jutting out underneath it, lifting up the fabric which draped over it like a curtain doing a terrible job at concealing something. He saw a tiny damp patch at the tip of the bulge. "If you really did beat Father." She servant said, looking at him with a predatory smirk, her tongue lashing out to lick her lips. "Then if I can beat you, then doesn't that mean I've finally surpassed him?"

"Come on Master. Let's have some fun."

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)