More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ARKangello ARKangello

Who Is/Are the Last Master(s)

Ritsuka Fujimaru (Female)

"Come forth from the ring of restraint, Protector of the Balance!!!" Ritsuka cried out, following the instructions she had been given by Doctor Roman, and the words written on the little piece of paper she had been provided by Da Vinci. There was a huge flash of light as the spinning rings of light all converged into one point, and the room was filled with smoke or steam or fog. Whatever it was it completely covered her view.

She was hopeful for the results of this little ritual. After what had happened to the Director, there was no way she was going to allow that to happen ever again, and that meant she was going to need help. Mashu was amazing, but she had been to choose between protecting her Master, or saving the Director, and she had chosen Ritsuka. If they had another Servant, another option available, maybe Olga wouldn't have died.

That was why she was completely on board when she had been informed that she needed to summon more Servants. Chaldea would be able to foot the bill for their upkeep for the most part, since it had been built to support the full roster of 48 Masters each with atleast one servant of their own, but it would be Ritsuka's duty to get their loyalty, and she wouldn't be able to devote herself to just a small group. Chaldea would need all the help it could get at this point, and it would be her duty to keep every single one of them on side.

This was going to be the trial of her life.

A huge gust of wind erupted from the centre of the room, sending the fog blasting out in all directions, and revealing the figure now standing in the chamber that hadn't been there before. Standing there was a tall and lithe silhouette, a large pole held just to the side, half stabbed into the ground.

The servant was very clearly female, their legs long and trailing, their arms lightly muscled, and their bosom quite magnificent even while not being incredible in size. She was smaller than Da Vinci to be sure. All of that wonderful body shape was held in one smooth and compact package by a grey and black skintight bodysuit.

"Servant, Lancer." She called out, spinning her spear in one of her hands. "My name is Qin Liangyu. Please take care of me from now on Master." She said, bowing politely.

"I will." Ritsuka promised immediately, looking at the servant's smiling face. She was quite cute, her hair short and done up into two buns on either side of her head, while her face had a small smile and green eyes, all of which made her look a little like a panda, but overall just made her utterly adorable. "I'm Ritsuka Fujimaru. Take care of me, and I will do the same for you." She promised holding out one hand for a greeting.

The Lancer smiled and began to walk forwards to take her hand, but then stopped after a few steps, her face becoming quite perplexed as if realising something strange was going on. Slowly the servant's eyes turned downwards, and Ritsuka's followed them, both of them turning their sights towards Qin Liangyu's crotch. There, clearly outlined by the tight latex, or whatever material that bodysuit was made of, was a bulge. No, that was being needlessly vague. That thing was a cock, and the bulge lower down was almost certainly a set of balls.

From the looks of things, the servant was as weirded out at their existence as Ritsuka herself was, and as she shifted uncomfortably Rits could literally watch as the skintight material rubbed all over the cock and balls. Apparently it was very stimulating if the way the bulge grew slightly was anything to go by. "M-Master. Why do I have?" She cut herself off and visibly swallowed. Her cock twitched, growing even larger within its containment, becoming steadily more erect, the bulge looking more and more like she had a cucumber in her clothes.

That only made her squirm more, shifting her weight from one foot to the other, and clamping her hands hard onto the spear she carried as if scared of what she would do if she were to remove them, even while a damp patch began to develop at the crest of the cock. Finally she looked up at Ritsuka, her eyes watering as she pleaded with her Master, her voice a very pitiful whine.

"Help."

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)