More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by nakedkorra nakedkorra

What's next?

Risk the garage; get some clothes!

"So all you've done is get rid of all my clothing in the house and now I can't wish for it back?" Vanessa yelled down the lamp's spout once her mother had left the room.

"So it would seem." Said the Genie from inside the lamp, still out of breath. "It won't be for another 20 or so hours that my powers may work at their full potential."

"Just great." Suddenly she had a thought.

"What do you mean by potential?" She asked the lamp sitting on the couch.

"Well at full potential my wish granting powers are certain to work and the results remain stable as a low energy wish means the effects may flicker in and out of reality." Said the Genie, matter of factly from inside the lamp still.

"What if I wished for the undoing of my last wish?" Vanessa asked.

"I'm afraid the reversal of wishes can only be done at full potential, but if it were to be a normal wish it would be plausible. But still unstable." Replied the Genie.

"Damn, what can I do?" Vanessa asked herself.

"You could wish for a timed wish. It wouldn't take much power as it would only take effect for a short period of time." Said the Genie.

"Genie that's perfect! I wish for a pair of pants and shirt that only existed for... let's say ten minutes, that should be long enough to get my clothes."

"Very well." Said the Genie, there was a small gleam of light on Vanessa's body and she looked down and saw the tiniest pair of gym shorts resting on her body along with just a sports bra. She looked to the lamp, "Seriously?"

"I'm sorry mistress, it was the best I could do." Said the Genie sullenly.

"It'll do, now to get my clothes back." Vanessa said triumphantly before picking up the lamp and walking out the door.

She walked casually down her front steps and headed onto the grass, she walked up to the garage door and pushed it open, walked inside and tripped on a box. Dropping the lamp it hit the concrete ground hard and Vanessa gasped as she felt the air rushed to her body as she was now naked yet again.

Great, how could this get any worse?

(originally by literallynot on writing.com)

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)