More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Callous Callous

Which Story Do You Read?

Rising Star (Magazine / Corruption / Bimbofied)

"You want to be a star don'cha babe?" the sleazy man in front of her said.

Adrijanna couldn't believe it, where she was now. She used to be a real classy lady, she went to law school, and passed with flying colors. And now... well, it seemed like that wasn't going to amount to much, ever. All for one charge of contempt of court because her suit popped open in the middle of an objection, exposing her modest tits. It was an honest accident, but one that got her disbarred and all her credentials stripped from her, nobody wanted to give her a job. Well, except for now. This was her interview, her time to shine. Weeks after the whole court scandal, she got a call from Ronaldo, he ran a dirty magazine, but wanted to make it big time. He thought that the "fallen lawyer" could be his ticket to the big leagues in porn, not a bad idea considering the clip of her busting out is still trending online.

P1

So now here she is, on her knees, in the same suit she popped out of months ago, in front of a hard and dirty cock.
She looked at the man in front of her, still standing with his pants slightly lowered, his member just pointing at her. It was disgusting. She looked to her left and her new agent, and probably only guy who could find her work, Ronaldo, who nodded at her to continue.

Adrijanna couldn't bare looking the thing that was already inches from her mouth. The musk made her gag and she nearly retched on it. But somehow she pulled it together, trying to at least give it a shot. She stared straight and gave it one big lick all along the shaft, causing the man above her to jump back.

"Yeah baby, that's it," said the man. "Lick it good."

Ronaldo began to take some shots. She saw the flash in the periphery of her left eye, and the click and whiz of his old fashioned camera shutter. She was still running her tongue along the sleazy man's cock, and glanced again to Ronaldo who began making a different gesture. He used a circular hand motion at first, then changed it to a clockwise one, she thought she may have gotten what he meant. She began to swirl her tongue around the penis's shaft and the head. Adrijanna thought maybe that would suffice for a blow job.

"Yes baby, like that, yeah, you're doing good." The sleaze was breathing heavy.

Then Ronaldo said, "Start sucking babe, I told him you've you've got some potential. He expects professional stuff,"

She hesitated a bit, was she really about to put a whole cock in her mouth? How would that even work?
But she resigned to her task, taking him into her mouth slowly. She wrapped her lips around him, her jaw opening further as he went deeper inside. It was her first time to taste something as repulsive as a stranger's penis, but she somehow had to push through and take this guy's load down her throat, especially considering she had no other career prospects at this point. Her hopes were low for the real world, so might as well get into porn while she could, right? At least she told herself that to cope, knowing deep down she had nowhere else to turn.
Suddenly she gags, as his dick reached her throat. How in the hell was she supposed to put any more of this thing inside of her without throwing up?

"Ah shit girl, that's right, keep that mouth open, you're taking all of me, goddamn," the man said above her. She looked back up to him, wondering if his ramblings meant that he had almost busted. He kept urging her to take his cock farther. Adrijanna pressed on, holding her breath now, seeing she couldn't last any longer.

"OH FUCK! Take it bitch, oh God," the man let out his last yell, and she felt the warm splash of cum, deeper down her throat than her jaw would let her open. The sludge came fast and forcefully, filling up her esophagus and threatening to come out the edges of her mouth. When she could last a second longer with him in her mouth, she pulled off and immediately began coughing and , a mixture of the guy's thick sperm and her saliva seeped down her body onto her modest and ruined blazer.

"Cut!" Ronaldo yelled.

"Damn, bitch, your throat was the best fuckin' I had in a while. You sure haven't done that before?" The sleazy man began to zip up his fly.

"Are you sure she ain't ever done this before Ronny? Cuz I'd pay money for this chick. She got that kinda-lost look, just ready to become a full-on whore."

"C'mon Brian, get the hell outta here. You can see she's a bit shaken. Some privacy man." Ronaldo escorted him to the door. As soon as it shut, Ronaldo turned to the girl.
"You did good! I'm gonna edit some of these shots, send 'em to the folks I know. I think you got a career ahead of ya, my shining star! Don't sweat the gagging, they eat that shit up."

Adrijanna was still a bit displaced from what she had just done and could only respond, "Thanks Ronnie,"

"One piece of advice though," Ronaldo was close enough to whisper it into her ear, his smell was surprisingly appealing, probably his cologne, which distracted her as he started, "I think we need to beauty you up some. We can't let all of your former self show on camera. Most rising stars I got, they're the total opposite of their old self. Like, brightened skin, silky hair, full lips, the whole shebang. We gotta put that kind of stuff on ya so we can keep those publishers interested if they like what they see here! In fact..." He began to pull a card out of his pocket.
"See this guy, he'll get ya some nice tits. Yours ain't bad, but could look a whole lot nicer and plumper. I'll cover the cost for ya even."

Adrijanna didn't quite agree, what was wrong with her breasts as is? But tensing up her arms under her shirt a bit, she couldn't help but see Ronaldo's point. Maybe a bit of a boost could help her look better if she wanted a long-term career.

"Hey babe, clean yourself up, and get outta here. I'll keep you up to date on the magazines that come out with you on them!"

The rest of the day was a bit a haze for Adrijanna, though it probably wasn't anything out of the ordinary. She spent most of it sleeping in her worn down apartment, making food in her small and dusty kitchen and watching the little TV she had set up. She decided she'd make an appointment with that guy Ronaldo told her about.

The Shots:

Shot 1:
P2

Shot 2:
P3

Shot 3:
P4

Next...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)