More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SolarisNova SolarisNova

So where and how do you start

Rise of NeoChaos (Solaris Nova path)

EDIT: Suck at math, in the head start meta what my brains said was 5 was actually 4 so i made the necessary readjustments added a couple drawbacks and had to add and remove some perks i originally chose.

__

*sigh* “Will this rain ever end its been 3 days already and I’m sick of walking home in the dark in it.” I ask myself as I pop open my umbrella and put my earbuds in and fire up my phone and start playing my music and start heading home.

After about 5 minutes of walking and crossing the bridge I needed to cross I hear the tell-tale roar of a big truck as I’m blinded by its head lights as the last thing I see before pain and darkness was that of a dark green international big rig semi with silver racing stripes.

.

..

……

I slowly open my eyes to see that I’m on a beach. ‘Ok so I’m dead and in transit of being isekaied by truck-kun, and the reason I think I’m in transit is because of the floating text box in front of my face.’

Solaris "Neo" Nova before you head to your destination do you wish to gain extra abilities to help you along your new adventure.

Y/N

For both the lols and because I’m a paranoid SOB I hit yes and a chest appears with the….. wait is this some coya level tomfoolery because that’s the cheaters chest.

I reach out swords the chest and notice my form is ethereal energy. I shake my head to focus and open the chest.

Doing so causes a flash of light to happen and 2 ROBs, one male the other female, are standing on both sides of the chest as I grab both the handy haversack, the chains of Olympus and I see 4 free play cyoa tickets but only take one. All the items I pick up become motes of light that now orbit my soul.

I walk up to the male rob. He stands roughly 8ft in height with a herculean build and is hung like a horse.

“Fear not Anon, for I bring you good tidings! For I am a R.O.B sort for Random Omnipotent~~”

“Bastard.” I finish with a cheeky grin.

The ROB’s eye twitches “WHAT!? No! Its BEING not Bastard…even though my mother was a whore….” I just oofed at my own accidental insult blunder “ANYWAY! You are no doubt aware of the many like myself who thrust poor saps unprepared into fantastical adventures known to mortals as CYOAs. I know you often wish that CYOAs had more options then they do, so that you could truly fulfill your fantasies~~”

“that wasn’t me dude I’m usually content with the vanilla packages,” I say with a dead pan before going into business mode “though if someone is offering extra I’m not against accepting it.”

ROB looks flabbergasted “WHAT? That wasn’t you?” I just shake my head no to confirm that it wasn’t in fact me. “Well, frack. Look I can’t be arsed to hunt down whichever Anon that DID wish for that, so you lucked out. I’ll grant you some favors out of the goodness of my heart, so you’ll be prepared when another ROB kicks you into a fantasy adventure!”

“Sweet.” As a screen appears showing that I have 3 mode options and choose easy mode giving me 24 points and I don’t change the value.

As I’m looking through his catalog I notice that drawbacks are first and honestly The only one I can that interests me is taking the brains fucked out as seeing someone literally fucked stupid would be funny, double trouble twice giving me 3 dicks, excessive fluids tier 2 and milking all in all netting me 8 extra points. Looking over the list completely as I skip on the immortality options, I make my choices.

Big assets:2

Porn Physics:2

Body redesign, shapeshifting, transhuman form:3

Casanova:1

Bonding:3

Harem:3

Waifu, super waifu, twice the waifu, waifu harem:5

Monty python:2

Cum dimension:2

Sustinance:1

Health:2

Cumbrosia:2

Inheritance:2

Serendipity:2

ROB looks at me pleased “I’ve done what I can Anon now go forth unto another CYOA.” As he fades away I literally just walk over to the female ROB.

She is a woman of 7ft in height with a dancer’s build, with mocha colored skin white hair, milf vibes and wearing nothing but a green loin cloth and belly dancer jewelry onto of that she a cat girl.

“Hail~~” I hold up my hand as she begins to speak.

“Ma’am I don’t know how much time I got before I get yeeted into the world I'm headed to so show me what your offering and I'll be on my way.”

She just blink “right um there goes my practiced speech but anyway short version is I’m offering obscure lewd Perks and you can typically have up to 6 perks but seeing as you have that chain you can have up to 12.”

I just nod as her perk menu appears and I select the ones I want.

Dirty money

Sex sells

Jumbo jugs

Twinning

Cock tail

Fuck pet collar

Monster fucker

Getting intimate

“Alright that all I’m taking”

She just blinks at me and yeah sees I only went over the base limit slightly “well alright then have fun on your adventure anon.” and she fades away.

After she leaves I get a crap tone of windows asking if I want to play other cyoas normally or with an optional rule that make me have to work for them and I take the optional rules for a challenge, though I do use a free play ticket on one.

I acquire the dawn and dusk emblem, the rooster talisman, the kitsune fae, the pendant of lust, the power of the avatar of fertility (hard mode) and Melissa (used the free play ticket, and is also now in ruyanei) has wishes 2,3,8,9,10,11,15,and16.

With all those out of the way only one window remains and it’s asking me to chooses either 1d4 items of my choice or 1d4 powers of my choice, apparently item sets count as a single item and power that require a gimmick are acceptable. I just use my chains of Olympus to take both options and doubled the dice and rolled a 2 for items and a 5 on powers

For items I acquire

  1. spiderman's web-shooters with infinite and webbing
  2. the beast fang gauntlet from 12 beasts manga

For powers I acquire

  1. cursed technique: infinity and the 6 eyes trait from jujutsu kaisan and cursed energy (counts as one)
  2. the power to summon the shadowkhan from jackie chan animated adventures
  3. chakra and the sharingan and rinnegan (able to evolve and merge into red rinne-sharingan) (this also counts as one)
  4. the power of a shaman from shaman king
  5. crystal-o-kinesis (both manipulation and generation)

And with that all done I’m whisked to where I’m being sent to only to be met with darkness.

……..

“Do not avert your gaze, mortal. We have seen your desires, your dark fantasies, and we have judged them worthy,”

Uh you sure you got correct desires little missy because my noggin hols some pretty messed up stuff.

“You need but say a word, mortal, and you will be made our champion to bring the treacherous Light to heel. You will become a monstrosity without equal, to despoil their cities, their women, and defile their saints. All this and more shall be given.” And she ignored my obvious mental communication and is rambling about .

Bring the light to heel? Monstrosity without equal? Oh boy I got a bad feeling about this one.

I tried to speak, the darkness around my soul essence was suffocating. But they must have heard me nonetheless because my consciousness slipped further into the void.

…..

“Ayo, got ‘im!” the white-haired woman said, sounding rather freakish. Definitely not the voice I heard belonged to her. It must be the other one then.

“sup” seriously brain.

“Ignore my sister, Carnachias, please. Serial masturbation has left her brain damaged.” The brown-haired woman sighed.

Yup that’s the one I heard.

“Kek, you fell for Mel’s lies.” Continued Carnachias.

“Do not address me by that name! And I’ve told no lies.” Refuted Mel.

“That ‘will become a monstrosity without equal’ thing is not placed after we give him the god juice, but after he grinds like a dweeb.” Reinforced Carnachias.

Also rude!

“I had but a few moments to deliver the offer, some information was to be inevitably lost.” Mel defended herself.

“Liar, liar pants on fire!” Taunts Carnachias.

“Let me illustrate the situation to you, our champion. The world of Ruyanei has been the place of struggle between Light and Dark…”

“Anime JRPG fantasy world where the monsters were about to win, but then the glowing cocksuckers of Light cheated, and made every hero OP. The Demon King is dead and the monsters have been beaten back. So we’re cheating too.” Chuckled Carnachias.

“And you failed to mention they gained the knowledge to Kickstart humanity's technology,” Mel picks up again “But yes they cheated. And now, we will retaliate: another Demon King is on the rise, we’ve bolstered the reproductive rates of this monster generation, created as many dungeons on human land as we could, and last but not least, our trump card: you. You see, Dark, our domain bestows powers immediately but plateaus after a while. And this is the reason the immensely powerful Demon king’s get bested by the heroes. Because the powers bestowed by the light start off weak but grow without limit.” OK so far so good I’m following her reasoning.

“Now this is where your human soul come in, it belongs to the light and that is what we are going to exploit. We shall make you a monster one that can evolve beyond another by defeating the spawn of men.” Oh, oh damn things may get a bit tricky and possibly trippy from here. “So as to not overwhelm the light of your soul and render this all moot~~”

“I already figured that out I’m going to start weak cause of you needing the properties of my soul but grow in strength in time.” I say cutting her off flabbergasted by my sudden surge of voice.

“Oh anon I like you. Anyway let’s sat building your extra special snowflake body for that extra special snowflake soul of yours. You got 4 cores your compatible with and before you go gaga because of big numbers all stat changes are additive.” Carnachias says with a coy smile.

I look at the cores presented and honestly the only ones that I see that matter right now are powerful and seedbed. Because early on numbers is what us going to save my ass. I activate my chains of Olympus surprising the sisters as I take both the powerful and seed bed cores and merge them into one.

“Hey Mel I think we may have just won the jackpot with this soul.” Carnachias says to her sister who just dumbly nods too shell shocked to speak right now. “Anyway good choice, let me just insert your new super core and yes I disabled your pain receptors, you pussy, and just an FYI there’s going to be a shit ton of blood so don’t be a bitch and wuss out on my by closing your eyes.”

Ok she’s a psycho definitely staying away from her after all this is done.

“And done, right in between the ribs, now be quick now what size do you want to be?”

I immediately pick small, no I didn’t active my chains because that would be silly. Anyway the reason being the exp growth is a must.

“Nice, a bit unexpected but not a bad choice, now normally you would grow in size via evolution but for some reason your soul is reacting differently so you may have to figure out an alternative method. But anyway on to the species, now normally the type is dependent on the core but for you choose whatever.”

I choose both erosarkic and dragonkin

“Oooo someone’s trying to be a brown nose, kinky. Anyway with that out of the way time to your reproduction package. You can take any one package and as mat add-ons as you want.”

I take the complete package, and hear Carnachias cackling like a witch while also taking all add-ons.

“So that’s done, and remember it’s not if a God says it’s not” Carnachias says as Mel take over by pushing her away from me.

“Thank you for that interjection, Carnachias but the following will require a more knowledgeable approach and less of a lascivious touch.”

“So, my chosen it is time for you to acquire a gift from the dark called s monster power I’ll present you with one” I manifest my chains, “*chuckles” ok two, but you can acquire the rest after meeting their requirements.”

She gives me a breakdown of each and how to later acquire them if I didn’t choose them and with a bit time of thoughtful contemplation I took Synergistic recreation and final form as both of these would have been difficult for me to acquire otherwise.

“I've mentioned the advantages of having a light-based soul before but I’ll be doing so again as~~”

“Im getting a class aren’t I?” I interrupt her again with common sense

“uh yes.” And she explains to me how that all works basically I technically have access to 6 classes at tier 2 to choose from.

Going over each one and even their requirements for unlocking later I make a decision and thanks to my chains I gain the classes of barbarian and ranger.

“You now hold the most potential of all my creations but I fear that it might not be enough…..”

“Because the light side cheated super hard!” chime in Carnachias.

“Indeed and with that I feel no regrets on parting with you one last gift. A “cheat” of your own so to speak.” Mel then presents to me the cheats in question and I take both swarm and Gemini because a swarm will get me more bodies to work with and Gemini same reason but more for blending in with human settlements, and having a hive mind is always fun.

Mel then goes into my targets the saintesses of light and who each of them are and what their capable of and any weaknesses and I do suggest an alternative punishment for runa ruya of turning her into a permanent brood mother to replace all her fellow darksiders she’s felled with interest and that swayed melanoche.

“Hey, Mel don’t you think he needs a little incentive to take on those op bitches?” Carnachias gives her sister with a raised eyebrow.

“I was going to bestow him immortality and the power to traverse the planets should he succeed.” Melanoche responds being very suspicious of her sister.

“Uh, yeah no.” proceeds to give me a cup “he can get that on his way out from the fountain.” She then has the look of getting the best idea ever. “Hahha I got it. Hey anon what do you think of my sister?”

“I think she would make any guy a lucky sob because she’s God a good head on her shoulders and look very nice in that dress of hers.” I responded honestly and causing said goddess to blush.

Carnachias gets a grin that I don’t like the looks of. “Good enough response for me because anon if you win. I’ll give you her hand in marriage. No that’s worthless I give her to you as a !”

Both me and Mel both are shocked by this and both of us respond at the same exact time. “wha… I refuse!/absolutely not you nympho psychopath!”

40k year-old virgin who thinks her opinion matters

a 30 year-old dumbass who got ran over by a mac truck who also thinks his opinion matters

“Kek.” Carnachias gives a smug smile.

“CEASE YOUR IMPLICATIONS!” Melanoche shouts at her sister.

“Anyway good luck anon. Have fun wherever you go and I’ll prep sis for your cock.” Carnachias wave goodbye to me.

“Do not ignore me!” is all melanoche gets out as Carnachiasputs a ball gag in her mouth and drags her away as I just walk out and get that drink from the fountain.

“Also the names Neo not Anon.” I shout back.

Going through the archway that said exit I’m greeted by darkness once more.

…..

Or I would say that if I didn’t get blinded by the bloody sun.

“AWAWAWA!” as in front of me is a girl(?) with green hair in pigtails and a nimble effeminate flat-chested build. She was wearing only a pair of shorts and a flowy barely concealing shirt. A pair of glorious white wings extended from her back. Who is also currently having a bit of a crisis.

“I didn't manage to stop them! But you shouldn't have listened to the creepy voices in the dark in the first place!” she shot me a worried look revealing a pair of pink eyes. “I can still make this right, I'm sure I can convince you to be a good person!”

I just blink at them “Ok and you know souls under transmigration are a first come first served thing right, so what if you lucked out on getting to me first.”

They flinch at that because that is technically the truth. “regardless I guess the only way for me to convince you to behave it to bribe you. Because you darkies know no other way to behave.” I just give her a deadpan look before scoffing and shaking my head because even I know that was a tad bit racist. And that set of the angel.

“Don’t scoff at me! I’m Ariel, the lion of heaven and lord of air!” and they just boasted like a complete moron.

“Ariel like the Disney princess from the movie the little mermaid?” I tease which gets them even more riled up.

“Disney princess!? FUCK YOU! IM A MAN! I LIKE GIRLS!” Heh your either a trap or a liar time to test which it is.

“Prove it bitch are you a man or a liar so drop them drawers!” I egg them on as I secretly activate my handy haversack.

“You want proof! Fine I can replace your core and family with a new one for free!” Ariel shouts looking highly red in the face from embarrassment.

“Oh?” I raise an eyebrow.

“Yes once you get your hands on the beauty of light you never go back to those two perverts ever again!” Oh goodie their a fanatic not knowing that light and darkness are two side of the same coin so should light completely win and darkness eradicated then darkness would just be born anew among the light and vice versa. “not that you should have to begin with.” Oh I’m so getting annoyed with this dumbass.

They shows me the cores and I take beautiful and as they slots it in fully expecting it to replace my core not knowing that both have merged together.

They shows me the different types of families I just choose spirit and again Ariel is completely oblivious to their blunder.

“Ok now that you basically purified it time for your oath if you want ably blessings and miracles, and one oath grants you access to 2 angel blessings and 1 divine miracle.” They said think they are on a roll.

“nah I’m good for now I’ll most likely earn all that later,” he just looks at me bewildered but shrugs He begins telling me of the key players on the dark side like how Melanoche told me about the priestesses.

"So, this is it. I can’t keep you any longer without those two noticing, but I’m sure I’ve changed your mind about the whole monster business. I’m me, after all! In case you’re still planning to help those two perverts, I’ll remind you of one thing: The good guys always wi-*moans*” I literally just jump them by grabbing their groin to confirm something and I’m actually pleasantly surprised I just let go step back with a smug knowing smirk as Ariel is both blushing beat red and covering their mouth. After a hot second they fade away and I start falling and about to awaken into my new body.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)