More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SolarisNova SolarisNova

What's next?

Getting started in a new world

A/N: ok so fyi my character is not a hybrid(yet), so thanks to both swarm and Gemini he has 4 bodies a kobold(dragonkin), naga(spirit), tentolith(erosarkic) and a human body

My character's bodies

Kobold, roughly 4'6" and with gold scales and blue eyes Please log in to view the image

The the arms, legs and tail for kobold Please log in to view the image

_

spirit, also actual pallet but with blue eyesPlease log in to view the image

its size currently compared to the human body Please log in to view the image

_

The tentolith, its a light gold with blue high lights Please log in to view the image

_

the human body, roughly 6'2" Please log in to view the image

Also as for me having chakra its only to fuel the sharingan and rinnegan I can't preform jutsus with it untili figure iut how to use spells, same with the curse energy as I can only use it to fuel the technique limitless (yeah infinity is just an aspect of this, don'thate me for being half asleep when i chose it), also not counted as a spell, but i need to learn how to manipulate it to utilizeit properly, also havingthe 6 eyes be able to utilize it's precise control on chakra and mana.

XXXXXXXXXXX

My eyes snap open as I take a deep breath in before my mind is suited by the feedback of four different perspectives.

ARGH, OK that going to take some getting use to!” I say instinctively through all 4 of my bodies at the same time. But after a bit of time I’m able to get the hang of it as basically having more limbs to work with and learning to speak through separate bodies was a bit trickier but I was able to get it down pat.

With that done I do the one thing I should have done the very minute of awakening in this world, and that would be TAKING IN MY BLOODY DAMN SURROUNDINGS!.

And yeah on first impressions a cave chamber, that’s dimly illuminated by natural growing crystals in the upper wall and ceiling of the chamber, is not a bad spawn, especially as it’s surprisingly warm in here. the only exit leads upwards and day light barely illuminating the tunnel alongside the light produced by the crystals.

I send my human body up and yeah I hit the fucking jackpot of spawns as the cave entrance is actually in a secluded spot over looking a forest made entirely of fruit and nut trees, well foods not going to be a problem at least. So I bring my other bodies up to the surface and yeah the view is in fact better with four sets of eyes. I take a better look at my 4 bodies and yeah the better lighting makes a hell of a better difference.

My human body is roughly 6’2 with a peak fitness body, tan skin, blonde hair and blue eyes a decent looking face, better then what I had originally, and….completely fucking naked…hung like a fucking horse literally, 3 times over…I’m so glad I took survival training when I could so I know how to do primitive clothing. Also the dusk and dawn mark is on the left breast.

My kobold body is roughly 4’6” and looking like a typical kobold but it’s legs are like that of a gargoyles from well the gargoyles cartoon, same with the arms. I test them on stone and yes they are surprisingly able to pierce stone, so I got a climber/cave ambusher type body. It’s scales are a gold like my human body’s hair and it’s eyes are blue. I look at it’s tail that it has and it too resembles the gargoyle’s tail though upon closer inspection I see that the tail is a cocktail.

My spirit body looks like a cobra headed Yuan-ti abomination, but I’m sensing its called a naga here but like my kobold it has gold scales and blue eyes though it is surprisingly the smallest of my bodies to being able to fit in one of my human body’s hands.

And lastly my erosarkic body… it looks like the creature from the ero-manga “a tentacled romance” but pale gold with blue highlights…. Also how the Frick am I seeing out of this body, in a full 360 degrees, it’s got no eyes… you know what not questioning shit in a fantasy based world, I decided to call it a tentolith for simplicity.

Also the hung like a horse comment is technically literal an all 3 of my bodies have equine cocks.

I sigh with all four bodies before getting to work on basically getting a base of operations/home set up.

_

After about a hot minute, well into evening, I was able to make the cave I spawned in livable and I used my naga body to ride on a summoned bat shadowkhan to scout out the area after night fell as surprisingly that body has the best night vision. I also looked for my handy haversack before figuring out it turned into an accessible hammer-space and my other cyoa items I got from earlier and my items I got from rolling those dice were in there so I equipped my kobold body with the web shooters, and turns out I can produce different types of spider silk, and made some makeshift hammocks for all four bodies and equipped the beast fang gauntlets onto my human body, along side the pendant of lust and also letting fae out of her relic.

Now with my spirit body I see that the forest is actually a massive tree grove and my cave isn’t even at its center but a decently sized manor, and my cave is actually true east of it. I have it comeback and make a game plan on how to storm it after experimenting with all my abilities first.

_

For the next couple days I tested all I could, and turns out aside from the canonical shadowkhan I can also summon my 3 custom shadowkhan of boxers (appear like battle monks with the head garb of the shadowkhan), archers (look like lightly armored samurai and with a Disney Robin hood-esk hat over the shadowkhan mask) and the spiders (upper body of a ninja lower body spider).

I also scouted out the manor more at night exploiting my invisibly and yeah they only have 15 guards protecting the place, 14 men and one female, and all the staff in the manor, a good 20 in members, 10 adults and the rest their kids through their master, are all mostly female, roughly 7 of them, with those that are 18 and up in outfits that make porn maid outfits look tame in comparison. The 3 males, roughly in their early to mid teens are in potato cloth clothing.

The owner of this establishment, is an elderly fat bastard like guy, is actually the type of person I absolutely hate, a child beater one who does it out of sadistic pleasure And something about making sure the competition knows its place?

Now I’m a firm believer of a good spanking on a misbehaving child, but what this guy was doing to his kids by outright wailing on them is downright unforgivable.

Though I did find out that he has a legal wife, named Raven, she’s in her late 30s and 3 daughters through that bastard named Rosa, Diana and Joan ages 18, 19 and 20 respectively. The mother is a surprisingly 6’0” tall woman with a perfect hour glass shaped body that she has kept fit with sun kissed tan skin, her bust size is F, long black hair, deep blue eyes and despite nearing her 40s she still looks like she’s in her 20s. The daughters look similar to their mother sharing her complexion and hair color save for a few key differences, the youngest Rosa despite being 5’even has the biggest bust compared to her sisters and her mother measuring at G, she has emerald eyes. The second daughter Dianna looks to be on the more petit side having a runner’s body and high Cs, she has heterochromia green and blue eyes, the eldest looks to be a near carbon copy of her mother with slightly smaller measurements being an E and her hair being cut short. All 4 of them are treated exactly like his servants instead of as a family. Mainly the reason I’m infiltrating this place is to mainly get rid of that waste of space, and because this will give me a good base of operations.

Though funnily enough Raven is not only a summoned from my old world of an earlier batch of hero candidates before tomoko, but she has the twin shadows mark on her right arm. And she don’t like her husband.

Being able to read minds while invisible, at night is honestly very broken.

_

I take a day to get prepared for first contact and found out I could transfer the 2 extra dicks on my human body to my kobold body and gave it the pendant and gave the gauntlet to fae, and then proceeded to beat the ever living shit our of my human body, which hurt like fucking hell. Then had it unceremoniously dumped, dropped by a bat shadowkhan, near the female guard’s (name Amber, age 25, 5’8” with a short red hair done in a pixie bob, gold eyes, fair skin, a compact muscled body with E cup, and really hates her boss, miraculously still a virgin) patrol path. After what felt like an eternity I hear what I think is foot steps and someone trying to get my attention though can’t really respond as I’m basically one big old swollen black and blue bruise. I eventually feel myself being moved and placed somewhere warm and comfortable.

_

“Ok now that my human body has been successfully planted into one of the manor’s guest rooms and is being nursed by the staff, what the fuck is the game plan for getting stronger, because I hate to admit it we’re weak sauce right now.” I say through my other bodies and fae just nods.

“that is correct master and I have sensed my sisters being released not long ago, apologies for not saying sooner but I wasn’t sure until I started sensing them in rapid fire.” Fae in forms me bowing her head.

“no Fae your fine I honestly would have done the same, hmmmmmm….. Aha!” I came up with an idea because I completely forgot I had this ability as I summon my aged up tropical island stranded au, momo yaoyorozu, she’s apart of a story I was working on that was a self insert before I died, who promptly lands on her ass unceremoniously wearing a palm leaf bra and skirt her long ebony black hair down and sporting a bronze tan, “oof sorry momo-chan didn’t know how you would come in via being summoned.”

“Ow, no your fine now why am I here Solaris?” She asks while rubbing the soreness from her rear.

“Oh I need a note pad and a pen please.”

“Ah OK,” a flash of light later “here you go.” Momo happily makes and hands over the note pad and pen.

“Thank you my dear. Why don’t you and fae have some fun with my other 2 bodies over there.” Right as I say that I have them grabbed by my tentacles and over towards my two other bodies to start having some fun as I take the notepad and started writing down what I all have and what they can do.

_

CCM

Handy haversack: basically allows me to keep any perks I would have lost from any other choices I make from drawbacks or in the case of my reincarnation the choices I made there, also it acts as a hammer space only I have access to

Chains of Olympus: allowed me to double my points and options and act as adamantine sealing chains that are unbreakable

HSM

Brains fucked out: all my bodied seem to have this, basically the more times I fuck someone the more they get addicted and can’t stop fucking me or any other of my lovers, they do basic needs but anything outside of that would be difficulty, they can recover from this though the recovery time will vary with severity abd they will be suffering from withdrawal symptoms

Double trouble:t2: self explanatory I gained a couple more dicks

Excessive fluids:t2: also self explanatory my seed production upon release is to the point of filling up a pool

Milking: yeah roughly between 2 times a day to 2 time a week one of my bodies is getting milked, like what’s happening to my human body right now via what I’m guessing is one of the maids giving my human body a boob job, kinda hard to tell with my human eyes still stolen shut

Big assets:t2: I can alter my dick size

Porn Physics: name says it all, my dicks can fit into any orifice with max pleasure and no harm or pain to my partner and myself, all orifices I fuck are clean and properly lubed up, and finally no refractory period and unlimited stamina for sex with immunity to STDs

Body redesign, shapeshifting, transhuman form: combined allows me to shapeshift though it would seem only my human body benefits from it

Casanova: I’m apparently one smooth silver lounged Bastard that can make instant 3-somes, though currently I have no clue how it’s working with how bad the stuff I spewed out to hook up with babes was back in my old life.

Bonding:t3: allows me to, while fucking someone, make them became more attractive to me based on my tastes and more devoted to me, and I can grant them any of my abilities and take from them any of their, with handy haversack I can keep my perks and basically give out copies, though I wonder if any abilities I take are covered. Experiment another time.

Harem: self explanatory basically anyone I fuck will get ruined for anyone else and won’t mind sharing or fucking my other lovers

Waifu, super waifu, twice the waifu, waifu harem: combined allows me to summon canonical to oc waifus and I can bring them in with or without their powers if they have any, also I can only summon a waifu once a week

Monty python: my dick becomes basically a prehensile like a monkey tail and is very stretchy and has the sensitivity of my arm to pain

Cum dimension: I’ve gained accesses to a supernatural dimension of my own jizz, that I can put things or people in though anything inanimate will dissolve within a year, and anyone I put into it, who isn’t a minor that is, are put into a state of perpetual pregnancy and birth with any children being completely safe and spared from the whole pregnancy thing because well baby and minor, I have perfect knowledge of what’s in this dimension and to get anything that’s in the dimension out I literally have to shoot them out when I cum

Sustenance: basically I no longer need to eat sleep, drink, excrete waste or breath… OK that part alone is busted… and I’m constantly clean and well maintained unless I don’t want to be..all in all a decent qol perk

Health:t2: basically I’m in a permanent peak physical health with immunities to poisons and diseases and I have wolverine’s regeneration unnerved version of coming back from a singular cell…. Oh that’s just busted why didn’t I read this before trying to plant my human body

Cumbrosia:t2: ok so my jizz is not only eternally fresh after Cummings out, its also a food source for anyone that consumes it and it’s highly pleasurable to anyone it makes contact with and is more so if it’s in their body… and apparently I have a couple togglable abilities with it being non damaging to things like electronics of anything that can be damaged by liquid and I can have if be absorbed into a person’s skin or just poof into thin air… turning on the absorption ability and the undamaging traits

Inheritance:t2: everything I have is now Inheritable to any children I may produce if I so wish to pass them on, even more so with any of my partners traits

Serendipity: won’t have a problem finding partners especially with my human body who is now being ridden cowgirl style by the female guard, my eyes healed good to know… anyway.

OLM

Dirty money: literally I get paid for sex if an amount is agreed upon before the act

Sex sells: I can pay with sex and also win arguments with it

Jumbo jugs: by literally touching someone else’s breasts I can make them bigger, give magical back support and perkiness as well as getting 2 ornate oversized pitchers that keeps any drinkable liquid in them perfectly fresh and at the prefect temperature for drinking

Cock tail: if I didn’t have a tail before, like on my human body, I would with this and it also doubles as a reproductive organ, in my case a cock, that is fully functional and is also is affected by my other perks that affect a dick…. Oh shit

as I wrote that two more tails sprouted on my kobold body, it literally took me to realize this combo to activate it

Where was I, ah yes, also it removed quite a bit of drawback from drinking though sadly I can’t even get tipsy because of me being immune to poisons and surprisingly counts as poison

Fuck pet collar: ok so basically I have a magic collar that is able to resize itself to fit any wearer comfortably and when I put it on a person who is both willing and cognitive of its effects they become more submissive and take on some animal personality traits and some minor physical traits of the same animal, I have control over what animal it is upon placing the collar, also apparently I can turn other collars into fuck pet collars if I so wish too upon contact

Monster fucker: ok so basically I can turn anyone I’m fucking into a monster girl of my choosing and can even fuck them again to change the monster girl form or turn them back into their original form…hmm momo would look good as a kunoichi succubus.

as I mention this I see through my naga body that momo is turning into said kunoichi monster girl

Huh neat…. Anyway continuing on.

Getting intimate: this one is the most fetish fueled perk that I can literally preform, apparently I'm capable of doing cock vore with anyone I so wish to do this with, and when someone ends up in my balls they start to dissolve and be absorbed by what ever body I have, and their consciousness is merged with my own with mine being the dominant one, I can let them back out at any time by just simply ejaculated them out, and apparently I can knock someone else up with the absorbed person in question. By doing this most likely to rebirth them into a younger state.

Others

Dusk and dawn emblem: during the day my physical powers of strength, speed toughness is multiplied by a factor of 4 and can regenerate from non instant injuries, at night I can turn invisible, read minds and cause nightmares to the sleeping

The rooster talisman: grants me levitation and telekinesis

The lust pendant: basically if any one of my bodies has it they all benefit from its power, any way the powers I gain from it are

  • Entice: basically anything I say or do has a sexual and sensual overtone and my very presence attracts others
  • Tempt: basically I can coax others to go out and or do something, either me, a task or an objective but this doesn’t change their morals but I can provide that push if needed
  • and finally Touch: basically I can, with a simple touch cause pleasure, include paralysis or cause massive pain on the person I’m touching and its effects linger and can stack to the point of with time I could make someone entirely dependent on my touch alone

A pair of Spiderman’s web shooters with unlimited webbing: also able to utilize different webbing types

The beast fang gauntlet from 12 beasts: so basically this red gauntlet allows me to temporarily absorb a monster girl into it to change its form to allow me to use a variety of abilites that the monster girl in question had as skills or natural abilities

The Cursed energy, limitless technique, 6 eyes of jujutsu kaisan

The sharingan, Rinnegan and chakara of naruto

The shamanic powers from shaman king

And crystal-o-kinesis: both generation and manipulation, think diamond head from ben10

AOF

The power of fertility: basically I can either make myself infertile or to the point that even a drop of my cum on an infertile woman’s pussy can cause her to get pregnant and I would know because I can also tell when conception happens on the spot

YLHFAG

Melissa is somewhere out there and she has the wishes

A harem for me: because of her Cuckqueen fetish she has basically wished for a bunch of super model bikini bimbos for a harem for me so she can indulge in it

Sex goddess: basically becose of her own insecurities she has basically made herself a sex goddess in mortal flesh…this might bite her in the but there

Size changing powers: she now can grow to a grand or to be small enough to fit in a pocket

Fertility: she basically gave me the base aof fertility power along side a few other perks I already have, they are now compounded, but also en hanced especially with fertility as I can now know up a baren woman up with octuplets, along side any children I sire basically growing up to full maturity within months instead of years and I can make have what ever gene combination of either myself or the mother and skirt around the whole thing that may happen, this would also explain why I have horse dicks, this is prominent in all my bodies and I cant change the forms just the size, and lastly she turned herself into a futa with both equipment

The celebrity wish: basically she famous, second to the heroes, for her creative arts and being a songstress-writer and also basically being a sex goddess also doesn’t help much

Clones: well with this I can possibly find her faster as she is able to multiply herself with clones and has a hive mind with them and can be as many as one to hundreds of melissas and she can designate any one of them to be her primeself for when she absorbs her clones back into herself

She becomes her d&d character:…… welp not much to say on this aside from sexy ginger half elf sorceress and combine this wish with her clones she literally has a minor shape shifting abilities by summoning a clone of a dnd character she created and then making it her prime body, she has an eidetic memory for this

And she freed the genie: who has copied the wishes she granted to Melissa and also applied them to her self and is completely subservient to Melissa.

My reincarnation

My core

  1. Powerful: Alpha: those I become submissive to me to the point of obedience, also I have 20% increase to my physical attack and defense
  2. Seedbed: Seeder: basically fertility incarnate and tentacles
  3. Beautiful: Aphroditism: I’ve become beauty and power in one and those I beat start falling for me, and the more times I beat them the more they fall in love with me with a 20% boost to my physical defenses

My size

  1. small: underdog: 200% to experience

My family

  1. Erosarkic: carnation conquest: yet another fertility boost, starting to get worried that I may become hyper fertile, but I got 10% regeneration with it and enhancing magic attack by 50% and Dark element by 300%, more tentacles
  2. Dragonkin: Lizard king: my physical defense and agility are boosted by 180% semi aquatic so I can technicallybreath underwater, don’t really need it since I no longer need to breath, and elemental eater that allows me to eat any thing for that element that I can use later as elemental infusion spells through the stored up Mana and I can potentially gain a permanent infusion if I eat enough of an element for months on end and not use that elements mana……Amy I about to pull some fairy tail dragon slayer bullshit because if so fuck yeah!
  3. Spirit: ancient child: basically my resistance to light and dark elements are boosted by 500% my physical stuff raised by another 150% and spell power is boosted by 200%

Package and add-ons

  1. Complete package: basically tentacles with variety and even more excessive cum
  2. Breeding add-on: yeah another fertility booster, this time focusing on only monsters and being able to sire any type of monster I want
  3. Mind break add-on: went with aphrodisiacs because I already made a mind break option
  4. Ryona add-on: basically a flesh sculptor option with my imagination being my only limitation

Monster powers

  1. Final form: basically trump card phase 2 boss mode gives a 700% boost to all stats
  2. Synthetic recreation: basically alchemy from full metal alchemist

My classes

  1. Barbarian
  2. Ranger

Dark cheats

  1. Swarm: basically the reason I’m not a pseudo hybrid with my monster families and all my monster spawn are extra bodies that I have a hive mind with
  2. Gemini: my human body, that I also have a hive mind with, surprisingly I can make any monsters from its seed only those of my monster bodies can I do that with along side siring humans, it also doesn’t suffer from the implications of my monster size so it being technically an infiltration method for a monster makes sense
  3. Immortality: don’t know what type it is yet nor am I taking the chance to find out without a professional, though given that I have a powerful regeneration its still going to be difficult to kill me.
  4. Planet traveler: I honestly don’t know how to use this yet maybe after somehow getting ahold of either melanoche or Carnachias

With that done I put my note pad and pen into storage as I dial my fertility to basically be 100%with my monster bodies and 50% for my human body, as my naga body and tentolith body creams both fae and momo respectively and my human body creams amber the guard. I blink as I felt them get pregnant and I just got 3 sparks, huh guess Amber was ovulating today. And pull out my pen and paper and spend the sparks on bliss, time and growth but only activate bliss and time and leave growth inactive, I have Amber’s child basically be a no show pregnancy and only reveal itself when my monster bodies reach a count of 50 each and she gives birth when I kill the lord of this manor, and I have fae give birth to a naga and momo another tentolith, just to have a couple extra bodies laying around, also I’m not going for broke right now, still testing stuff and im going to build up slowly as I fully infiltrate that manor for my eventual takeover then I’ll start and wait until a week passes to summon another waifu so I can start building up my kobold bodies. Also its getting late so I get fae and momo into the cave to rest and for me to start building a nest.

_

I just watch amber rests next to me as I had my body heal while she was riding me like a wild bronco. She’s a surprisingly beautiful woman physically and personality wise she’s a bit rough around the edges but still a kind soul as apparently she’s the one who got me in to the manor for treatment. Also I’m looking through her mind to know this, apparently I was pitching a boner and she was the one to give me the boob job earlier. As I’m resting I hear the door to the room I’m in, which is apparently Amber’s personal chambers that I had mistaken for a guest room, I play like I’m still unconsciousness very well, though one eye is cracked open so I can see who it is.

I’m honestly surprised to see a 5’8” girl, with light tan skin, a well developed figure, silver hair and beautiful light-sea-green eyes and just brushing upon her mind to glean her name gave me more then I was expecting, for starters her name is Harmony and she is a hive mind similar but different to me as to aquire more bodies she turns others into her and overwrites their minds with her's and she only does this with those that are willing or are dying.

“Huh who’s there, Rachel you better not be trying to read my mind without my permission again.” Oh boi accidentally put her on alert, so be careful with mental stuff with her got it. “Huh, when did this guy get here and why is he naked?…better question why is both this guy and amber both naked and her looking very sat…is…fied… oh.” Her face turns red from embarrassment.

“Yes Harmony I fucking milked this stud with my own body, got a problem with that?” welp Amber’s up.

“Eep, no ma’am I didn’t mean, I mean I uh.” Ah Harmony’s adorable when she gets all flustered.

“Hmmm,” Amber looks Harmony up and down taking in her form as she stealthily starts getting me hard again, and giving me a pat to let me know to stop bluffing on being asleep “now that I think about it Harmony you seem to have been quite pent up for some time now,” she gives a coy smile and takes the blanket that was covering the both of us off and lets go of my large equine member “why don’t you satisfy that itch with this beastly cock.”

Yeah I’m going to have to get used to this aren’t I, right as I think that Harmony begins to crawl into Amber’s bed with us to start getting to work.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)