More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sqmuel1 Sqmuel1

Wake-up

Rise and shine

Well it's fucking Monday, yippee. Once again I'm woken up by my dog Olly who likes to constantly bark at about 6:30AM for some strange reason. I enjoy living with my parents at the age of 18 but I really need to move out, I'm sick to of all the shit my whole family puts me through but where am I going to get the money from to move out?

The usual routine takes place, get dressed, breakfast, brush teeth and all that stuff. When I left the house though, things changed, as if all the girls were looking at me like I was having a super bad hair day, even some of the boys that were leaving to school with me commented on how bad I looked today. My best friend Ryan mentioned how my ears were out of place which made me chuckle. I didn't realise I was that ugly though and on the bus I contemplated whether or not I should hit the gym later.

I decided that it was time.

The rest of the day was the usual boring stuff. Ms Grande gave me a detention for not doing my homework AGAIN even though I'd handed it in a week beforehand and she had been the one who had lost it. This angered me even more and I wanted to get back at all the times she gave me a detention for this, but I didn't know how just yet. Lunch came and that was pretty dull as well. I sat with my friends as usual with Ryan next to me and all the girls at the other end of the dinner hall with Kyle. I wish I was him, he had everything, the brains, the looks, the girls. He got everything and us nerds, we had nothing but our knowledge. That's why I needed to hit the gym and Ryan came with me.

3 months later

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)