More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sqmuel1 Sqmuel1

3 months later

3 months?!?!

Well we went from January to April pretty quick.

Me and Ryan had been hitting the gym for 3 months now and we've kind of become addicted. Yes I still go online often but I get messages from my online friends Like Ash saying 'John where you been?' and stuff and I have to be like: 'Oh just the gym and stuff'. They must think I'm buff or something but I'm not I've just moved on to 30kg after 3 months and it's hard. I'm also working on my six pack and other muscles and I go cycling outside the gym but it's became my get away from the real world and I can just work out to let out all my stress of school and more. It also attracts the ladies and stuff, well at least that's what I hope it does. Me and Ryan are still part of loner avenue although we do kind of want to test out what happens when we start attracting the ladies, everyone else has said this is fine so why not?

We didn't want to test it today though so we said we'd wait until tomorrow to try out talking to girls. I also decided I wasn't going to go to the gym tonight but I was going to go home and play online with my friends. Turns out Ash and Kayla have planned a cool meetup with all my online friends which includes: 'Me, Ash, Kayla, Jaz, Rob, Char and Johnny'. I though it would be nice so I said I'd turn up although I don't know how I'm going to pay for this and my gym membership and buying new cloths to flirt with irl girls but I'll do it.

The next day

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)