More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Elist Elist

Talking of calls...

Rina, a hopeful YouTube star

The sweet voice of a girl greeted you.

"Hello Rina," you replied. You've got something of a soft spot for the beautiful girl. She was an aspiring Internet star, having subscribers on the low ten thousands. When she came to you for a loan to purchase some equipment, you decided to give it a shot. Last month she said money was tight and asked for an extension, to which you agreed.

"I'm really really really sorry to have to ask again but I just can't come up with the payment this month. There was this big job that was supposed to pay but the marketing guy ran off with the money and..."

"Rina, you can't keep doing this. I have a job to do. It's not even that much money."

"I know... I know. Look, I'm right outside your office, let me talk to you in person. Maybe we can make a deal."

"Alright, come on up."

You couldn't see what kind of deal could be made. Unlike those women who sometimes tried to wiggle out of debt by offering themselves, you couldn't imagine the sweet Tina resorting to such measures. Your mind conjured an image of her naked and in your embrace, moaning from your efforts. You quickly dismissed it, not wanting to lust after a girl nearly twenty years your junior.

A Japanese girl with small round glasses and curly short hair ducked into your office. She smiled at you.

"Good afternoon mister!"

"Hey Rina. Look, if you can't pay why don't you just get a regular job for now."

"Well... I was just wondering if... you could delay it if I gave you a... blowjob."

Her pale cheeks were flushed and she stared at the carpet as she said it.

"Have you even given one before?"

"...no? I'm pretty sure I can do it though."

"Rina, you really don't have to..."

You felt conflicted. Rina giving you a blowjob felt wrong. The girl was almost young enough to be your daughter, but there was no denying she was gorgeous.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)