More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Caelum83 Caelum83

So, who is the lucky woman and in which game will she be participating?

Riley Reid and Melissa Moore in the forest arena.

Riley Reid and Melissa Moore stepped out of the studio where they just had their latest recordings together, chatting and giggling about gossip, what they thought of the director, how they both thought the cock of the male actor was a very nice specimen and then compared it with their own previous top cocks, which triggered even more giggling between them. Riley had gotten to the studio by public transport and Melissa had driven there with her own little hatchback, so she asked Riley if she could give her a lift home. Riley gladly accepted and they took a shortcut through the alley behind the studio to Melissa’s car. Deep in conversation as they walked through the alley, they didn’t notice the large figures in front of them until they almost walked against them. “Whoow, sorry, mister! We didn’t see you there.” Riley said when she noticed the person in front of her and looked up. But as she did, she almost felt there was no end to the man, easily passing the two meters.

“So tall!” she thought as she had to look almost straight up to see the man’s head. What she saw when she did, though, made her scream as two huge black eyes looked down on her. Melissa quickly looked up to the person in front of her and she started to scream too. In union, the two aliens held their triple fingered hands in front of the girls’ forehead, freezing them in place and made them unable to make a sound. Riley and Melissa were terrified, losing control of their bodies and then a bright flash later, they found themselves in a totally white room, still in presence of the two aliens of which they could better see the forms of. They were definitively a family of Greys, with long limbs and digits. One of them walked to a wall, opened a small door and grabbed out a set of tools and two strange looking panty-like belts . It gave one tool to the other and put the belts on a table behind the women. They held the tools in front of the throat of the women and they heard a light buzzing, after which the head of the tool lit up and a beam shot to their neck.

At first Riley and Melissa got scared even though they couldn’t move out of the way, but then they realised the beam didn’t burn their skin. Still, although it didn’t burn skin tissue, they noticed very soon plant fiber and synthetics couldn’t withstand the beam as it cut right through their clothes. Then the creatures moved to the women’s back and repeated the act, after which their clothes fell in a pile around their feet. Even though they were porn actresses, both woman started to blush as they both got embarrassed by their sudden nakedness. A tear even rolled from Melissa’s eye out of fright of what was happening.

Then the aliens put the tools down and picked up the belts. They were made of a transparent and flexible material except for the metal hole on the front. Next to the hole was a display and on the back there was another flat metal device. The girls were gently picked up as if they were made of paper and laid on their backs on the table their legs held up. Then the aliens slid the belts over the women’s legs and touched the device on the back tightening it around their hips. The hole in the front kept the way to their pussies free. Then the first alien walked to another cabinet and pulled out a small bo from which it picked 2 golden pills.

The second alien easily held Riley’s mouth open, while the first dropped the pill in her throat, making her automatically swallow it. Almost instantly her body lit up and she started to transpirate. Not only that, she felt her pussy filling with blood and started to get wet while her breathing got slightly heavier. Melissa got the same treatment and reacted positive to the pill too. The next moment a door opened and the aliens carried the women out.

Where are the women taken?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)